21 The Star-Crossed Hearts Part 1

Here it is.. enjoy^^

--

Luhan's POV

"Yes. I'm cancelling." I told the airport staff.

I was supposed to go out of town for a business convention today and take Eula with me. I usually don't go to these events but I think it'd be fun to try it for once. But she isn't fine.

And I just said something stupid again. Why did I say that to her? Do I really want her to... fall in love with me? I think I'm going crazy.

My bed felt really comfortable after all the work I've done today. Taking care of a duck surely is tiring job. Although I wonder just why in the world I decided to do it when the truth is, I've never done it to anyone... even to Luna.

What are you doing to me, you ugly duckling?

I chuckled at the sudden thought. Is she, by any chance, actually changing me?

There was a light knock on the door and I answered from my bedroom. Tao's lean figure appeared behind the door and I closed my eyes doing my hardest not to explode on him. I stayed lying on my bed as he walked towards me, stopping at my bedroom door.

"Hi, Luhan-hyung." He greeted.

"What do you want?" I asked a little coldly.

"Nothing, I just want to see you. That's all." He said making me more suspicious. He never bothers me just because he wants to see me.

"Spill it, Tao."

My room fell silent and I sat up to look at the boy who is probably shitting his pants right now. Tao has always been scared of me since I "changed" a long time ago. We all used to be close and shit but that was a long time ago. He chose Sehun, too if you may ask.

"Sehunie-"

"So it's about him again?" I cut him off, anger in my voice.

"Hyung, you should talk. He really misses you." He pleaded and I just smirked at him.

"So what?"

"Don't you miss him?" Tao asked naively.

"Tao, I'm not a freaking girl like you and that li'l shit." I said ending the conversation.

Tao nodded, smiling painfully as he motioned to the door.

"Hyung," He turned after putting his hand on the knob, "If you think you lost everybody because of Sehun, you might be right but you've got six more brothers to fill that gap. Sehun..." he breathed heavily, probably trying to push away the rising heaviness in him. "Sehun lost you... and you are the only brother he's ever known."

He went out of the door and I fell back on my bed. I suddenly felt a searing headache. I massaged my forehead trying my hardest to remove the pain.

A few days later, Eula told me she'll go out with his brother. Even though I wanted her to stay, it was weekend so I basically couldn't say no.

"Then I'll go with you." I told her and grabbed my towel.

"No." She said sternly, crossing her arms in front of her.

"You should start knowing the difference between a question and a statement." I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Why are you so clingy?!" She stomped in total annoyance, like a kid having tantrums.

"Clingy?!" I can't believe what she just called me. "I'm not... clingy!"

"Yes you are!" She puffed her cheeks and I swear I felt my body react.