18 The Game

Eula's POV

I've got a feeling... a really, really bad feeling.

I'll tell you why. Last night, while I was talking to Kyungsoo, I thought about how to get back at Luhan. And that is to torture him the way he always did to me. Of course it was a success but it almost failed when he said those words.

I'll take care of you.

The chill came from my toes up to my head pushing me to bite him. The energy it took to pull myself away from him is enough to pin down the bouncer at the strip club. I almost forgot about everything. So to sum it up, my plan succeeded and backfired.

And then during breakfast.

I can do better.

I shook my head trying to erase every reason I have in mind. Because they all end up with Luhan liking me. It can't be.

"Thinking about me?" Luhan said from the driver's seat, startling me.

"You wish." I said and looked out the window.

I have to lay down the rules for myself. I shouldn't stare at him. I shouldn't sweat when I'm near him. I shouldn't be nervous. I shouldn't stutter. I shouldn't speak out my thoughts. I shouldn't show any emotion.

"What-" A hand touched my chin and I was completely horrified.

"What? Are you shy now, babe?" He laughed and I fought the urge to throw a punch.

I can't help but make a face at the word "babe". I have started to hate that word recently. Why? Just because.

"What am I even doing here?" I muttered but the impish deer caught it.

"Well, you're here to wipe my sweat off, make sure my water is always cold..."

I can easily hit him on that girly jaw of his, lose my job and run free from him. But God, I love my brother and this filthy rich hell hound is the easiest way to get the money. Why did I just sound like the bad person?

"...tell me how handsome I am while playing tennis-"

"Sorry what? Handsome?" I examined him exaggeratedly, turning his face left and right. "Which part??? Oh my gosh. I can't see it."

Luhan laughed. Damn, how do I annoy this kid.

"I'm not done punishing you duck." He smirked and threw the heavy bag onto my shoulder.

I wobbled a bit to the left, realizing how heavy that thing was. Maybe he brought his whole powder room with him. I looked around and nodded at Xiumin, Lay, Kai and Kyungsoo who rode all together in a black Hummer and Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed after in a red Benz.

Today, the boys decided to play tennis simply because they were all bored and there was nothing to do in their city-big home. If I were them, I'd play hide and seek in that mansion and never get discovered for a week because I hide like a freakin' ninja.

"Ninja?" Xiumin appeared beside me, his arm hugging me to his side.

"Omo. Oppa. You scared me." I said, half blushing, half dying because of the extra weight on my shoulder.

"Can you play tennis, Eula?" He asked as we made our way to the court.

"Well yeah... why?"

"Good. You're on my team." He winked at me and walked away.

I just stood there, completely confused and mesmerized with the baozi's charm. Luhan should start learning that from him. With just one wink, here I am floating into space, feeling very light... light... I glanced at my shoulder and realized Xiumin just took Luhan's heavy bag. See... charming and smooth.