31 The Broken Pieces

Luhan's POV

My ears throbbed at the loud music in the bar, people talking in loud voices and laughing like it's the fucking last day of the world. I can barely see things clearly, everything in a constant sharp and blur making my head spin. Something warm attached on my neck and a hand felt my middle body, trailing up to my chest.

Eula?

I turned to look at her, her face concealed and her hair falling down her shoulders. She continued to kiss my neck, biting it lightly. I felt something wet against my skin and I gasped a little at the sensation it brought. My hand went to her arm, caressing the exposed skin, missing the feeling of her this close to me. I raised her chin to see her... look into her deep brown eyes.

"I missed you." I whispered to her lips and touched them with mine.

Kissing her with all I've got... letting her know how sorry I am for lying to her, for not stopping her from leaving. I want to let her know that I forgive her... Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer... deeper into her. I tried to relieve the memory of how she smelled like, how she sounded, how she tasted.

I gently stood her up, trapped her on the wall and pressed harder to her, our noses touching, our forehead in a rhythmic bump and our bodies connecting. Her fingers knotted in my hair and my hands found the edge of her blouse and slowly slipped it under the fabric, feeling more of her than I've ever dared try. My mouth slipped to her cheek...

To her jaw...

To her neck...

To her collar bone...

I can taste sweat and a hint of perfume I've never really noticed before. I don't care who sees us, just as long as I have my girl with me. I will never be ashamed of showing my love to her. My lips found hers again and this time, I let her do what she wants.

She can taste me.

Bite me.

Make my lips bleed of all the pain I have caused and let my own pain die with them. Just so she can kiss me again with nothing but pure love.

She let my hands go further up her shirt, feeling her soft skin. A kind of sound escaped her lips and I smiled a little knowing that I'm making her feel this for the first time. I pressed myself more to her to let her know how much I want her... how much I love her.

"Luhan-hyung!"

I stopped at the sound of my name. Even through the noise and the haziness, I heard it. I let go of Eula and looked into her eyes. Just then, I froze.

A pair of dark green eyes stared back at me. Her face was heavy with makeup and her red hair fell down in curls behind her. The blouse she wore was too low and her skirt showed more skin than it's supposed to. She's not my princess. I bit my lip and tasted alcohol and a hint of cherry.

It wasn't strawberry.

"Hyung, let's get you home." Sehun grabbed my shoulder and I turned to walk away from the nameless woman.

"Wait, where are you going?" She asked me, her voice squeaking.

Eula never squeaked. She shouts, sure but she never squeaked.

"Home." I said and walked away with Sehun.

A hand grabbed my wrist and I whirled around a little too strongly, sending the woman on the floor. Most of the people in the bar turned to look at us. The woman screamed and cried as two beefy men came towards me and I braced myself for a fight. They advanced to me and I stiffened.