16 The Third Floor (and The Curse of The Broken Pipes)

Eula's POV

Which door did Kai tell me again? Is it the fourth one from the stairs or from the end of the hallway?

Why does this house have to be so big and confusing? Now I fully understand Lay for getting lost all the time. This house is just really huge. And right now, there are twelve doors (six on either side) that I have to choose from. Oh well.

I knocked on the fourth door from the stairs for about five times and nobody answered. Good. That means it's a vacant room. Does anyone even live on this floor?

The room is the same set up as mine, only a little smaller. Instead of a full set of sofa, it's just a coffee table and two chairs by the window and two-seater cushion seats in front of the TV. I opened the first door on the left, guessing correctly that it's the bathroom.

"I feel like I'm in a horror movie with this." I muttered while I placed all my shower stuff on the marble counter and started stripping.

I stepped into the tub, closed the shower curtains and turned the shower on. The warm water felt really nice on my skin and I tilted my head up to wash my face. Taking showers at night gives me some sort of reflection time.

I tied my hair up and started to use soap on my skin starting from my toes up to my neck. When I was about to turn the shower back on, I heard the bathroom door open. I peeked from the curtain.

"What the..."

A tall, shirtless man was at the door, looking directly at me... mirroring the shock that must also be on my face.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" we both screamed and I threw the only thing that was in my hand: my newly opened soap bar.

It hit his forehead and he fell back, with his hand on his head. I hurriedly took my towel and put it on, forgetting about the soap suds still on my body. I ran to the corner of the room by the window as I kept my eye on the stranger who is struggling to stand on the floor.

"Who are you?!"

Just then, the door flung open and Luhan came rushing in towards me. His face looked scared as he stood in front of me, ordering me to step back with his hand on my... on my...

I screamed again and he turned to me, his eyes landing on my chest where his hand is and by reflex, I slapped him squarely on the face making him lose his balance a little. The other boys came in and were all shocked at the scene.

"What happened?" Xiumin asked and walked to the shirtless guy on the floor.

"He... He came in while I was... while I was taking a shower!" I said, still shaking.

"Tao-yah! What are you doing here? This isn't your room!" Xiumin scolded while helping the other to stand up.

"Eula, are you okay?" Kai said, walking towards me and noticed Luhan who's got a big red mark on his right cheek. "Oh. Luhan-hyung, what happened to you?"

"Tss." He didn't say anything and walked out.

Brat. Pervert.

"I was just going to get some shampoo because my room didn't have any and then she..." Tao pointed at me. "She threw a rock at me."

"Don't say it like I meant to do it. And that was soap not a rock!" I fumed.

"Huh?" Lay said and everybody burst out laughing.

What did I say again? Why does everybody laugh when I say something?

"Tao-hyung. Be kind to her." Kai said sternly at Tao. "Eula, don't worry about him. He's an idiot but totally harmless." Kai winked at me.