11 The Past Conflict

Eula's POV

I took a shower and got ready early today mainly because I couldn't sleep last night and I'm extremely on the edge. It's about nine when I started towards Luhan's room on the right wing of the second floor. It's Monday again but I'm not going to work today. Not anymore.

I was knocking on Luhan's door when the one opposite to his opened and for a moment, I stopped breathing. Kai's shirtless body emerged making me grow roots into the floor I'm standing in.

"Oh, you're here. Well... for you." He handed me a yellow daisy and sheepishly scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

I can feel my cheeks warming up and right then, I forgot what I was there for and just continued melting at Kai's charming smile and, alright, his sexy body. And then, my stomach flipped when I remembered that this might be the last time I'll ever see Kai and all the others. Even though it's only been a couple of weeks, I feel like I've known them for a while. Oh well, I guess good things don't last.

"Thank you, Kai. You're a very sweet person. I won't forget that." I said, still trying not to let him know I'm leaving.

"Yes. You shouldn't forget and I won't let you." He said and faster than I can say chocolate bubble tea, he planted a kiss on my cheek just as I heard a door open from behind me. "See you later, noona."

Kai disappeared into his room, still keeping me under his spell. I touched my cheek lightly. I can still feel his soft lips on it like they were still there. But then, someone cleared his throat. I looked around and to my total embarrassment the deer is looking at me disapprovingly with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I should have put not kissing my brothers in front of me in the rules." Luhan said smirking.

"But I wasn't-"

He rolled his eyes and walked away just when I remembered what I was supposed to be telling him.

"Luhan, wait." I struggled to keep up with him but he won't slow down.

When we reached his car, he immediately got in, leaving me dumbfounded outside. He pressed the horns so loud but instead of getting pissed, I just let out a small laugh. It was almost like my first day with him, only that this is my last. But to my surprise, he got out of the car and stomped angrily towards me. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the passenger side opening the door and shoving me in.

"But I'm not-"

"Shut up."

"Listen, I-"

But he didn't listen. He slammed the door and did the same to his when he got in front of the wheel. I must have swallowed my tongue for I just watched him start his car and we sped off into the road and for once, I didn't fear for my life. I didn't even put my seatbelt on.

I feared for my soul... because Luhan just pulled over a strip club and I'm guessing I ought to follow him because his stare is burning me right now. I can't move from where I'm sitting.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Freaking end of the world?" He got out of the car and walked towards the club.

"Hey!" I called after him as I hurriedly got out of the car. I caught up with him at the entrance where a huge wall of meat crossed his arms in front of me and Luhan.

"It's only 9:30 in the morning. Aren't these kinds of places only open in the evening?" I tried to sound more mature but it only came out like a naïve question from a school girl.

I earned mocking chuckles from the two men. I couldn't care less.

"She your new girlfriend, boss?" The big guy spoke and I had to check the floor just in case it opened up and talked. His voice definitely sounded like it came from nowhere above earth.