Facts About Saving Luhan

Facts about Saving Luhan

1. It is first published last year on WP but I took it down because after 3 days of publish, it received 0 views. lol. So I republished it on Asian Fanfics under moirai_exo98 and received over 140 subscriptions.

2. Its original title is The Babysitting Job: Saving Luhan (on the cover photo:)

3. The main concept of the story (babysitting a jerk) was formed during the days I got stuck in traffic. Yeah. Hours and hours of heavy traffic. The story kept playing in my mind for a month until the male character decided to have a face-- Luhan. 

4. The name "Eula" came from my favorite Korean drama "Baker King" which was shown in my country with easier character names including Eula, the female lead character. Eula's "thinking out loud" habit is... a secret.

5. The original plot twist was that Luna is sick that's why she left. But then having so many people getting sick kinda felt off so I scratched it off.

6. I started it last year and had to continue writing it even through Luhan's departure from EXO. It was hard. Really.

7. SL is my first ever full fanfic with only one rule: don't hold back on the cheesiness and clichés.

8. Chen is the only member to not have a single line in the story. He was merely a part of Eula's story of the past.

9. I tried hard to connect reality to the story like Lay's forgetfulness, Sehun's tea, Kris' galaxy and Tao's shower. Why? To make it personal. : ) )

10. Lastly, a part two was published on AFF in the beginning of the year. It's The Babysitting Job 2: Loving Luhan. It was really funny when some of you guys accidentally guessed the title. Anyway, I took the story down (after 9 chapters) as well as my whole AFF account because I couldn't keep up with having two writing accounts with ongoing updates.

There you go, beans spilled. What's next? Part 2. Yes. It will be published maybe when Saving Luhan reaches 20k and the votes pass 2k. haha. I'm ambitious but yeah. Convince me. lol

Loving Luhan is a story of what happened to Eula and Luhan when they finally got together. New plot twists as well as new characters will be there (a "singer" Luhan will come to hate and a "friend" that scares Luhan to the bones) to give more color to the story. I hope you support it as much as you loved SL. For comments, suggestions or violent reactions, feel free to use the spaces below.

Thank you so much!

P.S.: The special chapter "The Night They Lost Track" is a prologue to Loving Luhan: )

Until the next time!

-bubblewraps22