20 The Red Flag

Eula's POV

It's been two weeks since that incident at the club and everything went back to normal after. And by normal, I mean the evil deer is back again. He just probably enjoys teasing me all the time.

Aside from the usual "ugly duckling", his game went up to shouting fire in my room one morning, making me run around the house to wake everybody up. Yesterday, he made me drive his car on the highway and I swear I used most of my brain cells just to keep us from going into an accident while he just laughed out loud, completely mindless of the fact that if I die, he dies with me.

Even so, I still helped him with the strategies for the perfume brand as requested and he actually shut up on the day of the presentation and left me alone. But other than that... it has been hell. So yeah. I'm doing great.

"Yah, Eula. Go pack your bags." Luhan burst into my room while I was getting out of bed making me fall off.

"Do you ever knock?" I shouted at him, completely annoyed.

"No." He said indifferently and I threw a pillow at him.

"Out!" I shouted but he just stayed where he is and crossed his arms at me.

I put my hands on my waist and tilted my head on the side. I'm completely annoyed at him and it's heightened up by the searing pain in my abdomen. Red flag.

"I said, go pack your bags." He ordered.

"Why the hell would I do that?" I'm aware of the language and tone I'm using.

"Because I told you so. And why are you talking to me like that?" He walked towards me and I just batted my eyes in total annoyance.

"Just go hang yourself. I'm taking a bath." I turned around and slammed the bathroom door in his face.

I'm not in the mood to put up with him today. I'll just put earphones on in the car and completely ignore him in the office.

Thud.

I heard something big drop on my bed and a sound of zipper opening followed. I hurried out of the bathroom just to see Luhan taking clothes from my closet and throwing them on top of my suitcase. I stomped towards him and took him by the wrist.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted, my head beginning to ache.

"Packing." He said and snatched his hand to continue what he's doing.

"Why are you packing??" I said again, flinching at the sudden pain in my stomach.

I almost fell on the floor clutching my stomach but Luhan caught me.

"What. Are you okay?" He said completely surprised.

He helped me sit on my bed and stood in front of me, his hands on his hips. I rolled my eyes at him and slid back onto my bed. I curled into a ball while massaging the pained muscle and he just stared at me completely clueless.

"Luhan, I'm having my red day today so if you're trying to play a trick on me just... "I bit my lip at the searing pain again, "save it for another day."

It isn't the first time I had my period in this house but this is definitely the first one to hurt so much. I think I can't go to work or go anywhere today. It's really too painful.

"Oh." I can tell he's now uncomfortable but I just shut my eyes tight. "Do you... do you need any- anything?" he asked and I must say, it's the first time I heard him stutter.

I sat back up slowly to look at him and he immediately avoided my eyes. Despite the pain, I chuckled. He's cute like this. All embarrassed and guilty.