The Night They Lost Track

A Special Chapter

The night was dark and the wind blew coldly on Luhan’s face. His eyes were closed; trying to remember any other time he was this happy. Surely, when Luna was beside him, he was different. He wanted to do better… to be like her. That was his purpose. So when she left, he didn’t know what to do anymore. He got lost but someone found him... saved him. A woman who was a lot like him but chose to be the one he did not.

Eula.

Eula and her smart mouth…

Her soft hair…

Brown eyes…

Smooth skin…

Strawberry lips…

That unique sweet smell on the crook of her neck…

He took a deep breath, opened his eyes and scratched the back of his head. He went back to his room and closed the balcony door behind him. He looked at his bed and strangely had no desire to sleep there… alone. The happiness in his heart cannot be contained inside him and simply sleeping it off won’t do it, if you know what I mean.

“I hope Eula is awake.” He whispered unconsciously but immediately shook his head at the thought.

Luhan can dream but he won’t be doing IT to Eula. And just how is he planning to ask Eula to have sex with him? Even when he knows she loves him so much he can’t put her under such pressure. She’s not like any girl who’d just jump his bones at a wink.

He went to the kitchen to get some water while his mind wandered off to those days when they were trying to tax each other by pure seduction. More than anyone, he knows very well how Eula made him feel in every single moment. He sipped from his glass and choked when Eula appeared in the kitchen in her pajamas.

“Oh, hi.” Eula said, oblivious to the fact that Luhan’s insides are turning over at the sight of her.

Her hair is pulled up in a messy bun exposing her smooth neck. Her oversized shirt hid all the curves he had discovered before and her loose cotton pants made him imagine the legs he wiped with a towel during a red day. He swallowed hard and when Eula looked at him in total cluelessness, he avoided her eyes. He turned around to put the glass into the sink.

“Are you okay?” Eula asked with a hint of concern in her eyes.

“Me? Yes. Of course. I’m okay. I’m perfectly fine.” He choked out one by one.

“Oh… okay.” She curled her eyebrows but decided to let it slide. “Do you wanna go back up with me?”

“What?” His eyed widened completely surprised, thinking about the things he was imagining just a few minutes ago.

Eula blinked at him in total confusion. She’s positive that there is something bothering Luhan and he won’t tell her. Whatever it is, she can’t simply ask him. There was something in the way Luhan looked at her a few seconds ago that somehow gave her a hint… a tiny little clue as to why he’s acting all weird. Her mind flashed a tiny little scene in the hospital when Luhan was trying to explain why he made out with a girl in the club.

“Y-you want me to go with you?” Luhan stuttered feeling a little excited.

“Are you drunk or something? What the hell’s wrong with you? Jeez. Just turn off the lights when you leave.” She walked out the door and headed to her room.

Luhan hit his forehead for the thoughts now infecting his brain. Of course she didn’t mean go to HER room. He turned off the lights and laughed at himself. Eula really did make a permanent damage on his brain. He jogged back up to the stairs just to see Eula on the top stair waiting for him.