3 The Pervs?!

Luhan’s POV

My mother has just gone insane. What am I supposed to do with a nanny? I’m twenty three! I looked up when I heard them enter the room. She is with a slightly slim girl with black hair and fair skin. She’s way too freaking simple I can even tell what she’s thinking right now.

“Eula, this is Luhan. And you’re gonna stick with him from now on.”

I noticed her shock and I found it amusing.

“Luhan.” I held out my hand to her just to see if I’m right about her.

She hesitated for a bit but held out her shaking ice cold hand. 

“Eu-Eula.” When she managed to look at me in the eye, I winked at her and I was right. She blushed so hard I thought she’s gonna turn into a tomato.

I laughed so hard I had to clutch my stomach to keep it in tact. My mother shot me a warning look and I just wiped my tears and looked straight back at her.

“This is YOUR way of disciplining me? I can’t believe it.” She glared at me but I just shrugged. “Well good luck with that.”

I walked towards Eunice or Cindy, whatever her name is and stopped beside her so we could still see each other’s faces

“Babe, if you’re still planning to do this job… don’t fall in love with me.” I waited for her reaction and soon enough, I saw her get angry and I chuckled. I put my hands in my pocket and walked out of the door.

My mom immediately apologized to her but I didn’t stay long to listen to them. I’ve got my own life to live.

Eula’s POV

“If you’re still planning to do this job, don’t fall in love with me.”

I wanted to beat the hell out of him but instead, I clenched my hands into fists.

“I’m so sorry, Eula.” Ms. Oh is very quick to apologize when his son left.

“I thought I was gonna babysit a kid.” I did my best to sound calm. Ms. Oh didn’t need to hear an angry tone.

She ran her hands through her hair and sat on one of the chairs at a huge study table. I was a bit taken aback when she wiped a tear from the corner of her eye.

“Luhan was a good kid. He just… He just kind of drifted away years ago. And now he’s out of control and he hates me so much.”

I can feel the pain in her words. There is nothing more hurtful than your own son hating you.

Ms. Oh looked up and held out her hands to take mine. Her blue eyes looked straight through me and I felt all my reservations crumble.

“Please help me Eula. You’ve got a kind heart, I know that.”

“How can I help?” Even though I understand her needing help, I still can’t figure out how I fit in all these.

“Make Luhan remember who he was. I don’t care if he still hates me after just… just save him from himself.” She immediately wiped her tears streaming down her beautiful face.

I hesitated for a few minutes. Honestly, I have no idea what to do. I looked at Ms. Oh and then I remembered my brother. This job, no matter how complicated it is, will save my brother.

“Okay, Ms. Oh. Let’s go save your son.”

At this, her eyes lit up and she wrapped me in a tight hug. Her “thank you” did not end until she showed me to my room. The house is three stories high and has a really huge living room. Right in the middle is a pair of parallel stairs both leading to the second floor and stretches up to the third floor.

My room is at the far end of the left wing on the second floor. Just saying it makes me tired.

“So this will be your room.” Ms. Oh said ushering me into the cream colored room.

I gasped. I had my own little living room with a TV and a sofa set. On the left, there are two doors.

“The first door is to your room and the other one is to your bathroom. So you don’t have to share bathrooms with the boys.” She said casually while opening the curtains.

“B-boys?” I stuttered. Just then, a very tall guy came in and stood right next to me.

“Oh, is she our new sister?” His deep voice gave me shivers. “Hi, I’m Chanyeol.” He held out his hand and shook it timidly.

“Chanyeol, that’s Eula. And she’s gonna stay here for a while. Be kind to her okay?” Ms. Oh walked towards us putting a hand on the tall guy’s arm.

“Of course. I’m gonna take care of you.”

I froze when he casually held my face in his hands and kissed my cheek. I stared wide eyed at him as he reflected my expression.

“Chanyeol!” Ms. Oh yelled and he immediately bowed in deep apology to me.

“I’m sorry. I-I was just… I felt comfortable so… anyway, look at the time. I have to be s-somewhere else.” He took long strides out of my room. I heard some sort of a curse from the hallway and I just let out a loud exhale.

“Oh my, I know that you’re thinking how strange my sons are. But don’t worry, when you get to know them, they’re really good people.”

Oh I think they are. A perverted rebel and an accidental pervert. I’m beginning to think I should be installing double locks on my door.