01 ) Broken Leg and Heart

i will never not think about you

It's 2021.

I don't know why I'm here, nor why I decided to hold my heart out in the open.

I don't know why I'm sitting on this hospital bed, strapped in a lily-colored white,

but all I knew was that I missed you.

I missed you deeply.

I missed you by inches, by a strand of your hair, but even the godly grasp could not hand you back to me. I'd be stuck in my own, deadly paradox for days, weeks, even months. I had no answers. I had no reason not to believe you did it on purpose. What was the purpose of leaving on such a bad note?

Just to ship away?

Just to move on to another place, for another time? For your own life?

Couldn't you bring me with you? After all, it's been a year. I feel like I'm reliving the past, reliving every day without you. Call me lovesick, call me obsessed, possessive...

but nobody loved me as you did. Like you, Kim Sunwoo.

A girl of your time, must I say. I'm not that old, not that young, but I'd marry you if I knew you'd leave me without a place to go, and inspiration to bloom off of.

I didn't know what love was before. I wish I had a better chance of cherishing things if I knew it would turn out like this. To be honest, I wouldn't have fallen in love if I knew that things would turn out like this. Life has always been against me. Falling in love with Sunwoo was the only time the gods had given me a godsent lucky piece to bestow on my life...

and they revoked it the moment I got you.

Maybe it was me.

Maybe it was some other reason that had you running out the door, running into the woods. The trees were monsters, so why would you decide to run right into their grasp? The dark woods of sharp hands and piercing skin, and to save yourself... you dug right into them. I didn't know if it was to escape me, to escape the greater unknown called our future, but...