20.

Naala's POV

"You're really gonna cry after you cried all night?" Hassan asked as I sniffed turning over.

"You don't want to have sex with me," I said trying to stop my tears and moving his hands from around my waist.

"Because you were drunk, I'm not going to take advantage of you, you know that," Hassan replied wiping my face. He pulled me closer and kissed my lips passionately. "I don't need to have sex with you to show I want you,"

"How do I know you want me?" I said laying my head on his chest sniffing. "What are we doing Hassan? I don't want to be confused."

"We're grown," Hassan said rubbing my back. "You're my girl, so you can dead all that other shit,"

"I am?" I pouted looking up at him, "So you're gonna let me suck your dick?" I said putting my hands on his drawls.

"Stop it," He chuckled moving my hands away. I sighed and got comfortable on his chest.

"Can I ask you something?" Hassan said lowly, "If you don't feel comfortable with it, you don't have to answer,"

"Go on," I said looking at him,

"You wanna have another baby with me?" He asked. I was thrown off because I never expected him to ask me such a question.

"Yeah," I replied quietly, "I don't think I can but if it happened I guess I would be glad," I spoke honestly.

"Do you want to have another baby with me?" I questioned,

"Who wouldn't?" He nodded. "You're a good mom, a nice person to be around and you're sexy as fuck," He added making me laugh.

"Let's do it then," I replied. I got up and straddled his lap. "Let's have another baby,"

"Nah that's wasn't what this was," Hassan laughed palming my ass. "We was having a heartfelt conversation, nothing to do with sex,"

"How are babies made?" I responded. "Stop being annoying and pull your dick out," I frowned.

"You're not gonna stop until I shut you up huh?" He sighed flipping us over.

"No," I shook my head wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Come up out of these," Hassan mumbled kissing my neck and pulling my panties down.

"Oooooo we did it," I squealed opening my legs wider. "Oh I can't wait to tell the girls," I giggled feeling his fingers slid up and down my slit.

"Are you gonna —" My mouth gapped open as he slid into me, without warning. He gave me a second to adjust, before he started to move in out. Maybe I should have gone to sleep.

"Wait San," I moaned pushing him back.

"You wanted to fuck right?" He grunted lifting my legs up. Y'all. He was drilling my shit and I was trying to run because who the hell signed up for this.

"No," I moaned clenching myself around him. "I can't take it,"

You think he listened to me. Fuck no. He lifted my legs up and pushed them behind my head. I looked down to watch him slip in and out of me.

"I'm gonna—" I moaned loudly,

"No you ain't," He slipped out and picked me up, "Face down, ass up," He said slapping my ass.

"Ooo," I cried out as he slid into me again from the back.

"Why you so tight?" He grunted slamming into me. His hand was wrapped firmly around my hair.