«prologue»

"PROLOGUE!"

"PROLOGUE!"

BIRDIE POTTER has had a pretty normal life, she was an over the mark of average student, she runs a bakery, she has a boyfriend, she's perfectly fine, except for the fact that her life is anything but normal

BIRDIE POTTER has had a pretty normal life, she was an over the mark of average student, she runs a bakery, she has a boyfriend, she's perfectly fine, except for the fact that her life is anything but normal. She has a family she can't see because they're hiding - oh, fun fact, she's the secret keeper of their location, so that's amazing. Not to mention, her brother is literally the chosen one. So, that's great too. Her best friend? She moved and comes here every day in the ministry, but conveniently manages to avoid Birdie everyday. Oh, and Birdie goes to therapy - that's not all that bad, it's helping her, though, she thinks.

She's walking to her therapist right now, in fact.

Birdie entered the building, she wrapped her cardigan tightly around her as the cold air hits her cheeks, she wasn't sure what was wrong with the muggle buildings, why couldn't they just make the temperature right? It's always either too cold or too hot. She thinks it's probably because most people here are selfish, but then again, there are people in her world that try to kill other people because their parents didn't sleep with their cousin.

Is that too harsh?

Yeah, she doesn't care.

Her therapist might say that's progress, so it really depends on what angle you look at it from.

Birdie enters the room her therapist is in, she passes her a small smile, "Good morning, Doc!" she said cheerily, she pulled out a box of freshly baked muffins, "I brought oatmeal and raisins, your favorite!" she put it on the table and slid it towards her therapist.

"If you're trying to bribe me, it's not going to work, Robin." The woman said, her hair tied back into a messy bun and her glasses sliding down her nose, "We have to talk about it, you went through a lot of things that caused your trauma, you can't keep avoiding it forever..."

"Damn it, Ryan, I thought we had something!" Birdie threw her hands back with annoyance, did she forget to mention the fact that her mother is forcing her to go to therapy? Yeah, now you know, "Why do you have to do this? Why can't we just have some pizza and spend the time together watching something on the television you have in your office?"