«ten_lorelei black»

CHAPTER-10lorelei's point of view

CHAPTER-10
lorelei's point of view.

LORELEI BLACK stepped out of the Order meeting, ready to get home and get a good night's sleep, her aunt had allowed her to take a day off from work today, well, half a day off since she still had to follow Donna to yet another restaurant, Lorelei...

LORELEI BLACK stepped out of the Order meeting, ready to get home and get a good night's sleep, her aunt had allowed her to take a day off from work today, well, half a day off since she still had to follow Donna to yet another restaurant, Lorelei was frustrated, everything with Donna ended up with them returning empty handed, there was a thick layer of spells around them whenever they met up and Lorelei and Sam couldn't really do much but report her company, Lorelei just wished there was a way she could slide in that table and grab all that information and just slide right back out.

Lorelei was growing impatient with every failed attempt, she knew they weren't failing failing because all Sirene really wanted was to keep an eye on the young girl, but Lorelei felt this intense need to pull Donna out before it got too late, before she couldn't. Lorelei couldn't do that without getting pulled down herself.

Regulus and Sirene had both warned her, they'd told her not to get in too deep but could you blame her? She's a Black family member, of course, she's going to get in deep. So, don't be mad at her when she says this, but Lorelei has been following Donna a lot recently, she's gotten some whiff of a few things and uh...they're not great—

"El," Birdie said as she caught up the the girl, a stern look on her face, "Do you want to tell me what's going on, or are we going to stand here pretending you didn't know what was going to happen in today's meeting?"

Ok, she was straight to the point, "Are you kidding? That information was extremely classified, how could I have known?" Lorelei scoffed, "I mean, Birdie I am an auror not a seer."

"Cut the bullshit," Birdie said to her, "I know you enough to know your guilty little face when you're trying to hide something."

"I'm not trying to hide anything!"

"Swear on your stuffed bear that you still sleep with."

"What—" Lorelei was about to say when someone else entered the corridor right at that moment, George Weasley stared at them — a cool expression on his face as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.