«four_birdie potter»

CHAPTER-4 birdie's point of view

CHAPTER-4
birdie's point of view.

IT HAD been a week since Birdie Potter had last seen Thomas, the charming little boy — the charming little boy who'd just lost his mother, the worst part is Birdie thinks he won't even have all the answers until he's older, and even if he does he ...

IT HAD been a week since Birdie Potter had last seen Thomas, the charming little boy — the charming little boy who'd just lost his mother, the worst part is Birdie thinks he won't even have all the answers until he's older, and even if he does he won't understand those answers until he's older — he won't be able to understand how good people like his mother bled out on the floor and bad people roamed free like it was their own world, he won't get it.

Birdie had closed the store for the time being, it had been the only thing keeping sane but she didn't have the energy to keep it up, not when she kept losing more and more people around her.

It had also been a week since she'd last seen Lorelei Black, she'd watched Lorelei strap Thomas on her back and when she gave Birdie a small nod, Birdie knew that it might be the last time she was gonna see the little for a long time. He was gonna be under ministry's protection now, just like a lot of other children who lost their parents to this war, it's times like these...

It's times like these Birdie wishes she had a time machine, she just wishes there was a way to go back in time and to prevent everything bad that was about to happen to the people she loved.

The incident with Thomas had only left Birdie missing her parents even more, it reminded her of how she had no idea what they were doing, whether they were safe or if they were even alive.

When Birdie had been captured to get information on her parents there was a moment where she wanted to give it up, she was just so tired — she wasn't a hero like her brother or her parents, she was just a tired little girl done with the war, but she didn't. She couldn't. She could never forgive herself if she had.

Still, it makes her think.

What would have happened if she had done it — if she'd revealed where James and Lily were, would Voldemort have went after them again? Would they have survived?