«seven_birdie potter»

CHAPTER-7birdie's point of view

CHAPTER-7
birdie's point of view.

GEORGE WEASLEY watched as Lorelei Black chatted with Sam, Tommy resting on Sam's hip as he enjoyed a lollipop — stupid Sam, with his stupid hair and his stupid eyes — if George looked at him any longer he might even ask the stupid boy for his stup...

GEORGE WEASLEY watched as Lorelei Black chatted with Sam, Tommy resting on Sam's hip as he enjoyed a lollipop — stupid Sam, with his stupid hair and his stupid eyes — if George looked at him any longer he might even ask the stupid boy for his stupid hair products, Merlin, how does he even get it so big and fluffy — George rolled his eyes as he clearly flirted with Lorelei. George was fully aware that he'd missed her shot with Lorelei, ok? He was awfully, painfully aware. However, that does nothing for the anger that's practically created a pit of fire in his belly.

"Hey, hey," said Birdie wrapping her arm around the redhead's, George looked down at her with his eyebrows raised, "How you doing, sweet thing?"

"Oh, love, I told you not in front of my brother," George said jokingly as Fred passed both of them while helping a customer, they didn't miss the middle finger he threw their way as he moved forward, "Hello, Birdie, it's really nice seeing you after so long." he passed her a warm smile and pulled her into an actual hug.

The older Potter and George had gotten closer after their last year at Hogwarts, two of them forming their own club of 'Left-alone-by-Lorelei-Black', they would often do small activities together and George had to admit, he would've never imagined that after falling out with Birdie Potter years ago they would end up becoming such great friends again.

Birdie had even taught him how to cook, the muggle way, and the magic way — so, now, the brothers didn't starve or spend their mornings eating burnt egg, it saved a lot of money too.

"So, I noticed your eyes can't be taken off this one girl all evening, now I know we joke about it a lot but you have to stop, I love your brother—" Birdie said, sitting down on the counter, and George passed her a look, "You could just talk to her, you know? She misses you too."

George hummed, "Did she tell you that?"

"I'm her best friend, George," said Birdie with a grin at her friend, "She's my Fred, I don't need her to spell something out for me to realize what she's feeling." she told him, "Besides, she looks miserable anyway, and no offense, but you look miserable too — talk to each other and make each other less miserable."