«eleven_birdie potter»

CHAPTER-11birdie's point of view

CHAPTER-11
birdie's point of view.

BIRDIE POTTER was not in the mood for movie night, yeah, sure, she wanted to see her friends but after what Lorelei told them all about Belladonna

BIRDIE POTTER was not in the mood for movie night, yeah, sure, she wanted to see her friends but after what Lorelei told them all about Belladonna...it made her sick, not to mention she hated the fact that now there was an emptiness in the apartment where she lived because Thomas was gone. His makeshift room was back to being the normal guest room and her halls that had gotten littered with toys were now completely clean, extremely clean, Birdie had spent the whole day trying to distract herself by cleaning up the place. That meant sometimes cleaning the same thing twice or even thrice until she was satisfied.

Birdie looked at the bowl of snacks in front of the TV at the table, laid out in a row — pretzels, crisps, popcorn and of course, Ribena too. They were all supposed to meet up at exactly eight at night, but knowing the group they would all be able to start only at nine.

Fred and George were the first to arrive, George looked a little grumpy as he walked down and slumped on the couch, Birdie tilted her head as she passed Fred a look, "Don't ask." he said, Birdie nodded. She was going to ask, but now right now.

The second to arrive was Hope, she had been put on the alcohol duty by everyone, to which she responded with 'Yeah, good job, make the werewolf seem like the alcoholic' and Lorelei had snorted.

The third was, of course, Lorelei Black and with her the reason behind George's foul mood, as Birdie suspects — Sam.

Birdie had to control her laugh as Sam's entrance had elicited a very dramatic eye roll from George, which then made Fred roll his eyes too. Hope seemed to catch some of what was going on, but she either didn't notice much or simply didn't care, she and Lorelei were huddled together on the ground, already grabbing at a bowl of popcorn.

Birdie slapped their hands away, "No eating until the movie starts!" she had said, as if it was any of their concerns right now, it was more about the fact that they were just about to let a literal Deatheater through the doors of her house.
Oh, Birdie was so moving out after this.