«one_birdie potter»

CHAPTER-1 birdie's point of view

CHAPTER-1
birdie's point of view

THE BELLS rang as the brunette with unbelievably messy hair tied into a ponytail walked in, she looked around at her bakery, yeah, she was pretty proud of it — with magic she didn't exactly need other workers to do the other stuff

THE BELLS rang as the brunette with unbelievably messy hair tied into a ponytail walked in, she looked around at her bakery, yeah, she was pretty proud of it — with magic she didn't exactly need other workers to do the other stuff. Birdie Potter handled it well, with a small smile on her face she put on her apron and made her way to the kitchen, as always she'd prepared the dough at night so she could bake them fresh and fast in the morning.

It had become a routine for her, wake up, get dressed, go to the bakery, bake her muffins, cookies and cakes and then hang around the place, occasionally Fred would come by and she would spend some time with him, but she liked it. She liked that her life felt normal.

The bakery was doing exceptionally well for the times they were in right now, seems like everyone needs comfort and what's better for it than some baked goods?

She heard the bells ring again, she got out of the kitchen as she wiped her hands on the towel to see who was at the door, she hadn't turned the sign from 'closed' to 'open' yet. With her brows furrowed she moved towards the counter, although her expression eased as soon as she saw the mess of red hair looking back at her.

"Freddie, what are you doing here so early?" Birdie asked as she stood on her tip-toes to plant a kiss on his cheek, "I thought we were supposed to meet up at eleven?"

"Yeah, but then I decided I missed you too much for it" Fred shrugged, Birdie could tell he was still sleepy, but she liked that he always put some effort in to meet Birdie in the morning, in simple words, Birdie Potter was a morning person, and Fred Weasley was anything but that.

"We met up last night, babe" Birdie said rolling her eyes, but she had a smile on her face, "How about this? You can help me bake some muffins and I'll let you take however many you want home..."

"Deal" Fred raised her hand forward.

"Deal." Birdie shook it.

"I could do with some of these, you know" Fred said as Birdie put his apron on for him, "Or maybe I should learn how to cook?"