«six_birdie potter»

CHAPTER-6birdie's point of view

CHAPTER-6
birdie's point of view.

BIRDIE POTTER joined Fred in his office as he showed her around with that glint in his eyes, she loved every second of it

BIRDIE POTTER joined Fred in his office as he showed her around with that glint in his eyes, she loved every second of it. As someone who's watched Fred and George's ideas get rejected by everyone — including their own families — it brought her so much pride to look at their joke shop flourishing like this. Her eyes fell upon a photograph of Fred and her set on his desk where she's sitting in front of a fire with her arms wrapped around him, Birdie smiled at the memory — after finishing her last year Hogwarts Fred had decided to take her on a trip, and it was one of the best few days of her life.

"Hey, stop staring at us," Fred broke her out of her trance with a cheeky smile, "I get it, I'm way too handsome for you to take your eyes off me but we've got work to get done." Birdie rolled her eyes at him.

"I dressed up for you today, don't make me regret that," Birdie told him as she took one final look at his office — it was Fred in every way possible, he told her that George's office was right on the other side of the wall with a secret door, and she thought to herself — of course there was a secret door.

"You do look very ravishing today," Fred said wiggling his eyebrows at her and Birdie slapped his arm jokingly, and then an expression of genuineness passed on his face, "Do you like it?"

"Of course, I like it, Freddy!" Birdie said with enthusiasm, "Are you kidding? Look at this place, every part of it just seems absolutely ridiculous in the best way possible — I mean, words can't describe how proud I feel."

"We couldn't have done it without you," Fred said, no trace of humor, "And your brother too — I just want you to know we are very thankful for that."

"Fred, come on, this— this shop doesn't belong to anyone else but you and George, you two put your heart and soul into it and it's you two who deserve the credit, all of it." Birdie said leaving no room for argument, "And as for Harry, you know us stuck-up rich people," she pretended to check her nails, "We like to do charity sometimes, especially for people with an unfortunate case of ugliness—"