«one_lorelei black»

CHAPTER-1lorelei's point of view

CHAPTER-1
lorelei's point of view

LORELEI BLACK sat in the café with a cup of black coffee and the personification of a golden retriever in front of her, it was Sam, they'd teamed up for the Bella mission as always, she liked Sam, he was kind, he was smart, but he lacked

LORELEI BLACK sat in the café with a cup of black coffee and the personification of a golden retriever in front of her, it was Sam, they'd teamed up for the Bella mission as always, she liked Sam, he was kind, he was smart, but he lacked...what do you call it? Yeah, he lacks the certain skill of extreme violence when needed. Lorelei looked over her shoulder in what she hoped was a secretive motion.

"Sam, over my shoulder" Lorelei said, she sipped on her coffee as she watched Sam use the excuse of calling for the waiter to get up from his seat and get a better look.

"I can't believe it" Sam whispered, he covered his mouth with his cup as he spoke the next few words, "She's here with...her, out in public..."

"Right?" Lorelei said with her eyes widened, "Why is she suddenly so interested in rekindling her relationship with her mother?"

"You think she's one of them?" Sam asked, his voice hushed as he leaned forward.

"If she wasn't, we wouldn't be here, Sam" Lorelei rolled her eyes, "What the hell is Bellatrix Lestrange doing out here in a muggle café with the result of her one night stand?"

"That's a bit harsh—"

"She's a deatheater now, Sam" Lorelei told him, "I don't think I'm being harsh enough, and yeah, I don't care"

Sam passed her a look, both of them continued to order food and coffee to keep an eye on the mother-daughter duo, Lorelei kept the food light like croissants and muffins, and then there was Sam who kept ordering sandwiches, pastries and pieces of apple pie. By the time Bellatrix Lestrange left the cafe Sam felt like he might puke if someone shook him too much, although he doubted that anyone would.

"Look, she's leaving..." Lorelei said, she put the muggle money on the table and started walking out, she pulled her beanie down and wrapped her coat tightly around herself, she kept her head down and Sam followed closely, both of them blended in pretty well, "All we have to do now is follow Donna."