«two_lorelei black»

CHAPTER-2lorelei's point of view

CHAPTER-2
lorelei's point of view

CHAPTER-2lorelei's point of view

"YOU'RE LATE."

Lorelei sighed, she looked annoyed as she threw her purse down on the ground and took off her heels, chucking them at the other side of the room, there was a shoe rack there, she never could make it to the other side of the room though. She was always too tired to move whenever she returned from missions.

"And you're supposed to be dead, done stating the obvious now, are we?" asked Lorelei with her eyebrows raised, the raven haired man standing in the hall sighed, his grey eyes looking tired as he shook his head, "What's for dinner today, chef Reg?"

"Pizza." Regulus said with an annoyed look, ever since he'd set the chicken he was making on fire Lorelei had not let that go, some day she has to, and he could not wait for that day to come.

"As expected." Lorelei said as she practically slammed face first into the couch, Regulus was used to it now, at first it had been extremely weird because he felt like he was watching his siblings, but then he understood she was one of his sibling's products, genes must've passed down somewhere.

"Tough day at work?" Regulus asked, usually she'd rant it to him if things were hard at work, but today seemed different.

"You have no idea" Lorelei slid off the couch, yeah, her uncle and her were at that stage of their uncle-niece relationship where she'd stopped feeling shame for anything embarrassing she does a while ago, she had gotten too used to him, and it wasn't her fault, he was just a really comforting person to be around.

When Lorelei had moved out she knew where she wanted to go, but she'd had to work to extremes to find out where her uncle was, and she didn't, not for a long time until her uncle wanted her to know, he's told her his address in a dream — she's glad he's out of her head now, by the way — and when she'd met him, she'll admit she didn't expect to immediately be hugged, I mean, she doesn't think her father hugged her until that day at Christmas.

She guesses Uncle Regulus was more like Aunt Sirene in that way.

He wasn't anything Lorelei expected him to be, for some reason she'd been expecting some moping old man who was miserable to be trapped in an apartment, but Regulus wasn't anything like that.