«thirteen_birdie potter»

CHAPTER-13birdie's point of view

CHAPTER-13
birdie's point of view.

BIRDIE POTTER set down the last box, looking around at the boys' apartment - it was disastrous, the paint on the walls were scraping off, there was no decor around the apartment, no color theme for the furniture, the kitchen was a total bust and t...

BIRDIE POTTER set down the last box, looking around at the boys' apartment - it was disastrous, the paint on the walls were scraping off, there was no decor around the apartment, no color theme for the furniture, the kitchen was a total bust and the worst of all - there were no plants around either. She had a shit ton of work to do, didn't she? After letting out a sigh, she stretched her hands and twisted her body to crack her back, if she was going to be tired of out her mind, she'd rather be tired out of her mind for only one day instead of spreading it out the whole week, that probably doesn't make sense to anyone else but Birdie.

Fred comes down in the main room with a crazy grin on his face as he slams down on the couch, pulling Birdie down with him, she releases an 'oomph' before allowing herself to relax on his lap, "How do you feel after you've officially moved in with us?" he asks her.

Birdie leans back, allowing her head to fall on his shoulder, "You know what I'm planning to ask you, right?" she says, closing her eyes for just a few seconds.

"I know, I knew it the second you walked inside this apartment." Fred told her, he too closed his eyes, "I was just hoping you'd be too tired to get up from here by the time I pulled you down on this couch."

"Well, you thought wrong," Birdie said, to Fred's delight, she was not, indeed, getting up, "I can totally get up, if I want to."

"Sure, you can, love."

"I'm not kidding, I totally can."

"No one is doubting you."

"Oh, bloody hell," George rolled his eyes as he walked inside the room, an annoyed expression on his face as the couple hogged the couch, "If you plan to live here, keep all of this touchy-touchy stuff in your own room, or I'm sending letters to your Aunt Si, Birdie." he practically pushes the both of them to the side of the couch before stretching on it himself.

"Watch your smelly fucking feet, you wanker!" Fred said with a disgusted expression on his face, "And it's not our fault you're alone and we're happy."