«three_birdie potter»

CHAPTER-3birdie's point of view

CHAPTER-3
birdie's point of view

IT WAS just a usual day at the Potter's bakery, nothing out of the ordinary ever happened with Birdie when she was there, when Birdie Potter was there she was safe, she was just a normal girl making her customers' favorite dishes, tasting the batt...

IT WAS just a usual day at the Potter's bakery, nothing out of the ordinary ever happened with Birdie when she was there, when Birdie Potter was there she was safe, she was just a normal girl making her customers' favorite dishes, tasting the batter with a separate spoon, setting some of everything aside to bring home to everyone.

Birdie had always longed for this sense of normal, she couldn't find it anywhere else in the world but at her bakery.

It was a perfectly normal day.

Or so she thought.

"Birdie, where are you?" Hope said in a sing-song voice as she walked inside the kitchen with her hand on her eyes, "Fred isn't there, is he? Because if he is I'm turning around—"

"Fred's not here, Hope" Birdie said with a chuckle as she scooped out the batter and set it on the tray, "Good day at the orphanage, I'm guessing?"

"Best day!" Hope said with a giddy look on her face as she tried to jump on the counter only to get pushed away by the brunette standing on the floor who gave her a look, Hope pouted childishly but obeyed anyway, she knew how iffy Birdie was about keeping her workstation sanitary, "Guess who I met today?"

"Ringo? Björn? Frida? Julia Roberts?"

"Ha ha, you're so funny, Birdie." said Hope with a straight face, Birdie grinned at her, "But no, none of those people."

"Who was it then?" inquired Birdie, Hope rarely seemed so excited about anything, much less meeting someone, so truly, Birdie was curious.

"Judith and Iris!" Hope exclaimed, no longer being able to hold it in.

Birdie's eyes widened comically, "No way!" she said almost dropping the bowl of dough in her hand, "At the Orphanage? Please tell me they were doing what I think they were doing!"

"They were!" Hope squealed.

"Holy shit, I almost forgive them for not inviting us to the wedding." Birdie spoke blowing air out of her mouth, "Wow, suddenly I feel grown up."