«six_lorelei black»

CHAPTER-6lorelei's point of view

CHAPTER-6
lorelei's point of view.

LORELEI BLACK looked at George Weasley, smiling and happy as he chatted with the girl who stood at the front desk, she was really pretty, like really pretty, hell, even Lorelei would ignore herself to talk to her — I mean with those gorgeous blond...

LORELEI BLACK looked at George Weasley, smiling and happy as he chatted with the girl who stood at the front desk, she was really pretty, like really pretty, hell, even Lorelei would ignore herself to talk to her — I mean with those gorgeous blonde locks, the tan skin, the green eyes — you just have to be here to understand how beautiful she truly is, but at the moment there was only one thing that Lorelei could find herself able to envy her for — her effortless chat with George Weasley, he'd lean his head back and laugh, she'd twirl her hair around and look up at him with a smile on her lips.

Lorelei was very well aware that she'd missed her chance with George Weasley, and there wasn't a day she regretted that choice, yes, she would've loved to live a life with George — to be an indefinitely ordinary couple, to hold and hug and to pass small kisses, to cook meals and to wake up on a bed beside him, but that wasn't the choice of life Lorelei could live with. She had responsibilities to fulfill, ever since her mum's death — she'd always felt this impending weight on her chest, constantly looking over her shoulder, doubting herself, thinking that any second the world could collapse in around her.

George Weasley deserved someone loose, someone carefree, someone who could provide him the comfortable life that everyone dreams of — and Lorelei, Lorelei Black, she could never provide that to him, she'd always been this way, the people around her always seemed like bright and shiny mirrors and she was just a bunch of glass stuck together with tape and glue. She couldn't give anyone anything else besides broken images, repeats and cuts. She'd thought about coming back a lot — for George, for her Aunt and Uncle, her sister and her friends, but she'd always held herself back — maybe if they got used to not being around her so much they'd finally realize that she didn't make much of a difference, maybe they'd realize that she was just a burden.

"Hm, missing him, are you?" she'd heard an all familiar voice say to her, she didn't even have to turn around to roll her eyes, "It's ok, Weasley Twins have that charm." Fred said with a wink towards her.

"You repulse me," Lorelei said to him, "Any reason you chose to abandon sucking your girlfriend's face and talk to me? Or is it just annoying people that you seem to enjoy so much?"