«five_lorelei black»

CHAPTER-5lorelei's point of view

CHAPTER-5
lorelei's point of view.

LORELEI BLACK almost tripped on her way out of the restaurant, she had no idea where Belladonna was getting all of this money, wait, no, I think Lorelei remembers something about her mentioning that her father was some big-shot businessman or some...

LORELEI BLACK almost tripped on her way out of the restaurant, she had no idea where Belladonna was getting all of this money, wait, no, I think Lorelei remembers something about her mentioning that her father was some big-shot businessman or something, whatever, Lorelei pulled the heels off her feet and sighed, meanwhile Sam came out of the restaurant with a bag full of food and a content smile on his face. Lorelei rolled her eyes at him.

"We need to engage more with her," Lorelei said, "This is useless, Sam, we need to get in the circle or else this cannot happen — trialing after her is just going to be us chasing another dead end."

"Lorelei, no," Sam shook his at her firmly, his voice stable, "We can't go undercover, I know what you want — you want a bigger case, but we're way too young to do this, whatever we do, we do it as us — you remember what happened the last time someone went undercover without the proper resources and team to back them up?"

Of course Lorelei remembered, it's hard to forget screams that tear through your own body — screams that came straight from the gut.

Lorelei released a sigh as she checked her watch, "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" she said putting on her heels in a hurry, she fluffed her hair and took a look at herself in one of the restaurant windows, "I was supposed to meet up Birdie at seven, it's almost ten past seven!" she went to the corner.

"Calm down, you have time, we can apparate — where you going anyway?" Sam asked and Lorelei told him about visiting the joke shop with Tommy, "Well, we can go together, I want to meet Tommy and finally see the joke products everyone can't seem to get enough of."

"Yeah, yeah, sure!" Lorelei said, frankly she didn't care how she got there as long as she did, otherwise Birdie would probably have her head — not to mention she would have to see George today too.

Sam and Lorelei found a secluded corner and apparated right to Diagon Alley, both of them found Birdie a few seconds after, rushing inside and Lorelei gave Sam a look which he immediately understood.