«thirteen_lorelei black»

"LORELEI?"

"Dun du duuuun," Lorelei said as she rolled her eyes and when she stepped aside her aunt came forward, she was busy levitating her luggage as she looked around at the place, yikers, this place did not look ready to be moved into. Sirene Black had her hard face on, at times it seemed like Sirene was all rough and sharp edges, she'd cut you with a simple touch but that was what she'd had to be to get where she got. This was one of those times, "You guys really need to tidy this place up."

"Uh, thanks," Fred said with an uninterested look as he stared down the brunette, "What are you doing here?"

"See, I told you I'm not welcome by that rat, can we leave now?" Lorelei said to her aunt who gave her a look, she rolled her eyes joining her friend on the couch without another word.

"You didn't think I was gonna let my niece move in with you alone, did you Ginger?" Sirene said with her eyebrows raised, "Although you guys are nothing short of a disaster together, Lorelei's staying, I'm sure the frequent gag noises will do the job at keeping you two apart." Sirene pat Fred's shoulder twice before scrunching her face at the sight of the apartment.

"You mean Lorelei's staying?" Birdie said bouncing on her heels, excitement bubbles in her chest as her lifelong dream of living with her sister would now be reality, "Like staying staying?"

"Yes?" Sirene said and Birdie jumped forward tackling the older woman into a hug, Sirene stumbled back, "Ouch! You're going to break my back, Bird. I'm not as young as I used to be and you're not as light!"

"Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!" Birdie said before quite literally jumping on Lorelei on the couch, Lorelei released an 'oomph' noise as she let it happen.

Hope gives her a look of sympathy.

"Ok, Birdie, maybe smothering her isn't a good idea she just got out of the hospital today-" George tried moving forward and Lorelei managed to show him her thumb... turned down, "Yeah, that's enough." he had pull Birdie apart from Lorelei.

Birdie got pulled apart with an unbothered grin on her face as she made her way to her boyfriend, her hair extremely disheveled, "How cool is this? Lorelei and I always wanted to live together and now we have our boyfriends too!"

"George isn't Lorelei's boyfriend..." Fred said with an uncomfortable look on his face, look, he loved the girl, what do you want him to say? If the time came maybe he'd even kill someone for her, but she'd hurt his brother pretty bad. George would've taken it like a champ if she'd just rejected him but the woman practically moved to a whole another continent, or at least it felt that way for him - it's hard to have someone in your life for so long and then suddenly have them immediately gone.

"Oh, is he not?" Birdie asked and when Fred shook his head, she muttered a small 'hm' with a thoughtful look before her smile made its way back to her face again, "Worry not, it's only a matter of time..."

"No... no!" Fred said scrambling after his girlfriend as she made her way to the kitchen, about to make everyone lunch since they had company now and Birdie wanted to prove she was a real grown up, "Birdie, no, I know you have this unexplainable urge to meddle in everyone's relationships, and you say it's-"

"In the name of love."

"Yeah, that, but I don't think you should meddle with this one, ok?" Fred said and Birdie chopped up some tomatoes, and don't you dare bring up the fact that she's only been making pasta the last few weeks. It's comfort food, ok?

"Ok, I hear you... but, babe, you're not making any sense." Birdie said simply as she continued throwing those tomatoes into a big pot, "I mean, we all know they're gonna end up together anyway so why bother trying to stop it? Shouldn't we just hurry it along...?"

"Guys?" Lorelei made them turn around and both of them flinched, she gave them a weird look before looking around, "Where's the bathroom?"

"I'll show you," Fred said to her and both of them made their way out of the kitchen, there was an awkward silence there where Fred felt like he should say something, you know, like, glad you made it out of the hospital! But he couldn't really find the words, he was a little pissed he won't lie. I mean, he's had to watch his brother through those stages so... he's not doing it again! "So, Lorelei..."

"I know what you're gonna say, ok?" Lorelei turned around and Fred noticed how sick she really looked and immediately wanted to bang his head against the wall, he really needs to cut the girl some slack, "I'll keep my distance with George, and I'll make sure and there's no weird things going on between us. That's what you want, right?"

Fred's eyes softened, "El, I'm sorry, it's just..."

"No, no, I get it," Lorelei passed him a tight lipped smile, "I'd want my brother to stay away from me too... if I had a brother? Wait, no, that feels so wrong now that I look back at it... please ignore whatever I said, it's the medicine affecting with my brain."

"No, I... I'm gonna ignore the last part, but I want the best for him... that's it, and that's all there is to it and some point you might've been that, but not right now, ok? Both of you... need some time to figure things out, and until then I'm sorry that it has to be this way, but someone's gotta look out for him, you know? That's my job, it's always been my job."

Lorelei passed him another smile before walking inside the bathroom, she ran the water in the sink and took out a mirror, she tapped on it three times before her Uncle Regulus's face appeared, "Hey, I'm so sorry, I had no idea she was going to come into the apartment like that..."

"It's fine," Regulus brushed her off, "I was in the bathroom anyway, you just focus on taking care of yourself, huh? And visit me... if you can, of course!"