Chapter 1- Until Now

Whispers of 'she's back' echoed throughout the school

Whispers of 'she's back' echoed throughout the school. There had been rumours all summer that she would return. No one knew of the truth. Too afraid to ask if she really would be returning.

Until now.

Now everyone knows it's true.

The whole atmosphere had changed, as if a dark cloud hovered just over Hogwarts and no where else. Everyone knew what that dark cloud was.

It's the infamous Talitha Alpha Willow Black.

The girl who everyone knew, but not by choice.

Forced to know the name that darkened the walls of Hogwarts years ago.

By the end of first year she became a very powerful witch, which caused her peers to fear her. Unsure of what magic she was capable of.

By third year she was unstoppable. That happened to be the same year her parents had whisked her away to a boarding school in France.

No one had heard from her since.

Until now.

As she's back for her final year at Hogwarts. And who knows what tricks she's got up her sleeves.

Who knows what may occur now that Talitha Alpha Willow Black has returned to Hogwarts.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Honey I'm home Talitha thought to herself as she stepped into Hogwarts.

Immediately everyone stared at her. In amazement that she is really there and not some made up rumour. The whispering starting back up immediately, as she began to walk through the hallway.

She remembered most details of Hogwarts so knew where she was going. Her black dolly shoes stomped on the floor as she remembered the way to Dumbledore's office.

The first place she had to report to.

If Talitha was a naive girl she would have thought that all the students were looking at her as she wasn't wearing the Hogwarts uniform and therefore stood out.

But she knew the power she had.

She knew her name alone caused talk upon talk. And now her presence heightened their talk.

Walking with her head held high and her infamous smirk on her lips she carried on her way to Dumbledores office.

Raising her middle finger at anyone who dared to look at her for too long.

She finally made her way to Dumbledore's office, but before she even got the chance to enter a body crashed into hers.

The smirk immediately fell from her face as she glared at the boy who just crashed into her.