Chapter Fourteen- In Filch's Office*

(warning this is a very VERY sexual chapter)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

'Talitha!' James groans, tossing his head back as Talitha kisses and sucks on his neck.

James thrusts his hard on into her, Talitha groans, cupping him through his trousers.

James pushes her back against the door, ripping her black underwear off then rubs her wet folds, putting in his fingers.

'So fucking wet.' James whispers in her ear, pushing his fingers deeper into her.

Talitha starts to ride his fingers, panting as her cheeks become red. Moaning, whilst digging her long fingers into his neck.

They were currently in the school toilet, crushed into a cubicle, trying to remain quiet to not draw any attention to them.

Talitha whimpers, bitting her lip as she feels herself tighten around his fingers.

James kisses Talitha to silence her moans as he feels her climax.

Talitha pulls her skirt down, straightening out any creases, then gets down on her knees, cupping his erection.

She pulls his boner out, James wrapping his fingers into her hair, tugging it hard.

'I swear if you mess up my curls, I'll cut all your hair off.' Talitha whispers out coldly.

James takes his hand off her hair, holding onto the side of the cubicle instead.

She takes James into her mouth, his head falling back at the feel of her warm mouth.

Talitha sucks him hard, popping him out of her mouth every so often to lick and suck his balls.

James thrusts his hips forward, she pushes her head further down his length. He pushes his hips more forward, causing his length to ram into the back of her throat.

Talitha felt his dick twitch, his cum spilling into her mouth, groaning as she swallows him.

He takes himself out of her mouth, panting as he watches her wipe her lips.

'Told you missing break would be worth it.' Talitha says smirking, standing up and putting on her underwear.

'Yeh yeh whatever.' James replies, still staring at her.

'Come on just admit it, I'm always right.' Talitha says, now fully dressed again.

'Absolutely not.' James scoffs, removing his gaze off her whilst he pulls up his boxers.

'You don't want to disagree with me Potter or you might find yourself at a loss.' Talitha smirks, her cheeks still red from their little session.

'I think you'll find, that it's who you will be at a loss!' James says, copying her smirk.