Chapter Twenty-One- Stay Away

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Remus found himself restless. It's three in the morning, but he's wide awake. And not because it's a full moon.

He's distracted.

He's distracted at the thought of James Potter and Talitha Black.
The picture of the two of them together has been burning in his mind since he saw it that afternoon.

He wanted to just forget about and stay out of his friends business.

But no, his mind wouldn't let him. Or perhaps it's his heart. Deep down Remus knows that whatever James Potter and Talitha Black have going on isn't platonic.

And he would hate to see James hurt. And although he didn't realise it at first, Remus knew he wouldn't want to see Talitha get hurt either.

Remus couldn't take it anymore. So decided to do the only logical thing and wake his friend up. He needed to know all the information concerning Talitha and James before he gave out any of his precious advice.

Remus sneaks out his dorm, goes down the stairs and sneaks into the head boy and girl dormitory.

Once inside he finds James snoring softly on the sofa, Remus thankful Talitha isn't around.

He walks over to James, then shakes him awake.
"James! James!" Remus whispers, but in the silence of the room it echoes, appearing much louder and waking James up.

James slowly opens his eyes, confused at first then a gentle smile appears as he looks at Remus.

"Moony mate what are you doing here?" James says groggily, his dopey eyes adjusting as he moves to sit up.

Remus kicks James's legs off the sofa to sit next to him, he then lets out a huge sigh, anxious to speak to James.

James yawns loudly beside him, not thinking too much about Remus being in his dormitory. He looks for his glasses and watch on the table.

As he puts on his glasses and grabs his watch, he notices that it's 3:05 in the morning.

James looks at Remus, noticing how anxious he looks. "Moony what's up?"

Remus fiddles with the end of his jumper. "I know this is none of my business and I swear I wasn't looking or being nosy or anything. I just stumbled across it and I really didn't mean to. I just think that, well it's all a horrible idea James. It really really is. I don't know why or how this happened. Maybe it's because of me? I mean I just don't know I really don't-"