Chapter Eleven- Finish Me Off*

Talitha Black hated the fact that the last person she had sex with was James Potter

Talitha Black hated the fact that the last person she had sex with was James Potter. It had been two days and she couldn't take it anymore, she needed to change it.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Thursday night was always the night for the Slytherins to party. They would always have gatherings in someone's room on a Thursday. This Thursday it was Talitha's turn. Talitha was excited to finally have the gathering in her room, she had the place to herself so there would be much more space. Plus if there's one thing a Black knows what to do, it's party.

Tonight would also be the night for her to get with someone. And she knew exactly who. Viola Maud. Talitha wasn't overly friendly with Viola but they knew of each other. Viola wasn't as close with the group Talitha hung out with, but of course she knew of Talitha. Talitha had admired Viola before, liking the fact she wore sweaters over her collared shirts, wore Chelsea boots and always had dark red nails. Talitha also knew the vital information through Genevieve and Ismene, that Viola is single. Viola recently broke up with her girlfriend so hopefully she's not looking for anything too serious. As Talitha didn't want something too serious.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Talitha and Viola ran through the corridor hiding themselves into a broom cupboard. There were too many drunk people in Talitha's room to go there and Viola's roommates would be in her room. Both too eager decided, to go to a broom cupboard instead.

Viola pushed Talitha against the wall of the broom cupboard, bending down so that she could place kisses up Talitha's leg. Viola slid Talitha's underwear off, bunching her skirt up.

She then kisses up Talitha's inner thigh leaving a mark. Talitha moans threading her hand through Viola's curls. Viola licks Talitha's sensitive area and Talitha bites her lip to stop herself from moaning loudly. Viola sucked Talitha's clit into her mouth, Talitha rocking herself against Viola's mouth. Viola continues to suck and lick Talitha, as Talitha continues to moan quietly.

Just as Viola was about to insert a finger the door to the broom cupboard opens.

Talitha the first to notice the person at the door. Instead of fixing herself, Talitha just smirks opening her mouth in an 'o' shape so that the person could see her moan.

Viola felt the draft as the door opens wider and quickly removes herself from Talitha, standing up and looking at who caught them.

Viola thankful that it wasn't a teacher but just James Potter. Although he's head boy, Viola knew it's not as bad as being caught by a teacher.

'Well what do we have here? Two Slytherins in a broom cupboard after curfew. I have no choice but to take ten points from the house.' James says sternly, trying his hardest not to act shocked. Talitha still hasn't adjusted herself, James could see her underwear discarded on the floor.

'Ten points! Oh no! What will Slytherin do now?!' Talitha says sarcastically.

Viola tries not to laugh at Talitha.
James rolls his eyes at Talitha. 'Very funny Talitha. Will you please both leave now?'

Viola nods and goes to leave but Talitha remains in her spot, crossing her arms as she confidently says; 'No.'

Viola widens her eyes at Talitha. James should have known better. Talitha wouldn't go without a fight.
'Okay Talitha and why not?'

'Because we aren't finished.' Talitha says matter of factly.

'Talitha!' Viola mutters at Talitha. Viola wanting to leave now, sick of Talitha's back talk.

James says nothing and just stares at Talitha. Talitha staring back at him.

Viola fed up from their staring contest decides to pull Talitha out of the broom cupboard. James follows behind them.

'Talitha I'm going back to my room now, I'll leave you two to your staring contest.' Viola says then she goes back to her room, leaving
James and Talitha stare at each other before Talitha talks.

'Of course it's fucking you that ruins my chances of finishing!'

'Well you shouldn't be out after curfew then.' James spits.

'You seem to let me off when you were begging me for sex.' Talitha fires back.

'You always seem to have a fucking answer for everything!' James scoffs at her.

Talitha smirks as she grabs James by his hand pulling him into the broom cupboard. James stumbles as she pulls him in.

'Finish me off.' She demands.

Talitha's demands came as a shock to herself, but feeling so turned on and frustrated, she had no choice but to use James to her advantage.

James closes the door behind them, staring at Talitha. At first he does nothing then he slams his lips onto hers. James put his hands around her face cupping her cheeks.

Talitha kisses back with so much force that James felt like his lips were bruising. Talitha threads her hands through his curly hair, and then she slides her tongue into his mouth, causing a moan to slide from his lips. James took her tongue and sucks it in, causing Talitha to moan. They were breathing fast as they moan into each other's mouth.

James breaks apart slightly biting her bottom lip and then let's go as he drops to his knees, eye level with her bare area. He bunches her skirt up, inhaling a sharp breath at the sight of her wetness. Talitha could feel his breath on her core and clenches in anticipation. James then dives in, placing his mouth on her opening. He sucks her clit inside his mouth and flicks his tongue slowly over her.

'Always so fucking slow.' Talitha moans out in frustration.

James chuckles at this, the vibrations causing Talitha to groan. James places her thick leg over his shoulder and pulls her closer, tasting every bit of her.

James puts his hand on her hip, gripping tightly onto it as he continues to eat her. Talitha's body shakes as he continues to move his lips. James licking up her slit, then dipping his tongue inside of her.

Talitha arches her back and let's out a loud moan as she cums in his mouth. James removes himself from her, his lips glistening from her arousal.

Talitha stares into his green eyes as she pants.

James staring back at her, taking in her flushed look. Her curls perfect, half tied to showcase the blonde curls underneath. Freckles dotting along her nose, the same hazel colour as her eyes. Her skin pink as she continues to pant. And her lips red and full from their kisses. So fucking beautiful James thought as he licks the arousal from his lips.

Talitha interrupting his thoughts as she says. 'I still fucking hate you.'