Chapter Thirteen- Do You Ever Just Shut Up?*

Talitha felt exhausted

Spending the night to see Remus as wolf, helping him with his friends to ensure he remained safe and kissing James Potter.

She felt exhausted.

And she felt disgusting for spending so long with people from Gryffindor. But she knew she'd have to get over that if she planned on sleeping with James Potter again.

She couldn't decide if she should go through with it.

On one hand she knows she's guaranteed good sex and no strings attached.

But on the other hand he's a Gryffindor.

At least he isn't a muggle or a half blood Talitha thanked to herself.

Talitha made her way down to the great hall, sitting in between Genevieve and Ismene.

'Talitha Black finally! It's about time you arrived!' Genevieve exclaims.

'Oh shove off. Everyone knows that the best always arrive late.' Talitha says back.

'Don't pay attention to her Talitha, you can always arrive late.' Evans interjects, causing the girls to look opposite the table at him.

'It was a joke Evan, relax.' Ismene says trying to laugh.

'Thank you for the concern Evan. I've always wanted a man that could be sweet.' Genevieve says winking at Evan.

Evan immediately blushing at this.

As Talitha looks at Genevieve, she realises that she was being serious towards Evan.

Hmm interesting Talitha thought.

Ismene catches on to what Talitha has noticed, elbowing Talitha carefully. Both share a glance and smirk at one another, knowing that they are on the same page.

'Speaking of what we always wanted.' Ismene says loudly. 'Evan you've never told us your type. What would you want in a woman or perhaps a man?'

Evan coughs nervously before speaking. 'Erm I'm not too sure. I think it would definitely be a woman. And I think I'd like for her to have strong loyalties. Someone who is stern but also fair. Yet someone outgoing and fun.'

Talitha never understood how Evan could always be so courageous and fierce yet when it came to the mention of women he would be so shy.

'Hmm I mean I know a few people who are like that.' Talitha says confidently.

'Yeh?' Evan says, looking up at Talitha.

'Oh absolutely. Ismene would you happen to know any people like that?'

'People? No.' Ismene says putting her hand on her chin. 'But person, yes!'

'Oh you mean you have a specific person in mind Ismene?' Talitha says acting surprised.