Chapter Twenty-Six- Blusing Cheeks

Talitha woke first, she looks at the boy next to her making her heart flutter

Talitha woke first, she looks at the boy next to her making her heart flutter. She never thought it biologically possible for her heart to flutter, but in his presence it seems to do exactly that. Talitha moves to the mirror readying herself for the day. She traces carefully over the scar on her cheek, she was once ashamed to show anyone, but now she no longer minds if James sees it.

"Morning." James yawns out. Talitha turns around looking at the dopey smile on his face.

"Surprised you're awake after last night." James says smugly.

Talitha scoffs at him, "not even 30 seconds after you've awoken and you are already thinking of sex. Do you ever rest."

"Nope!" James exclaims getting out of bed and putting his clothes on.

"Although I hated not talking to you, I must admit I did miss our arguments." Talitha confesses.

"Why?" James replies

"You fuck so much better when riled up." Talitha says whilst spraying her perfume.

James sticks his tongue out at her. "Shut up." He goes over to kiss her but Talitha stops him pointing to her red lipstick.

"Anyways I've got to go head boy duties and what not but I'll see you tonight."

"What's tonight?" Talitha quirks.

"Party in the Gryffindor common room. Sirius is organising it. His reunion with you has put him in a partying mood." James responds whilst tucking his shirt into his trousers.

"Great. It should be good then as us Blacks know how to party!"

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Regulus wanted to be happy for his sister, he really tried to just leave her infatuation with James alone. But he couldn't. He just didn't want her to be with James Potter. Whatever infatuation she has with him wasn't right. She shouldn't be that hooked on someone like him.

So, he decided to device a plan to sort this out. He has decided to fix her up with someone else. With one of his most loyal Slytherin friends, Christian Graham Moore.

Regulus became friends with Christian in his fourth year, their love of quidditch bonded them. Christian comes from a strong rich family with the right ideals. Regulus feels like Christian would be a good match for Talitha. Well, he hopes.

"Talitha!" Regulus shouts as Talitha enters the Slytherin common room. She walks over to him sat on the leather sofa.

"Brother, how are you this morning?"

"Blah blah." Regulus fake yawns. "Let's skip over the pleasantries. The only reason I called you over is to ask if your going to the marauders party this evening."

"Yeh of course I am." Talitha laughs.

"Good see you there sister."

And that was it. Regulus walked up and left Talitha to sit on her own.