Chapter Twelve- The Smartest Witch Of Our Age

It has been two days since James Potter ate out Talitha Black

Talitha couldn't face seeing him, she knew that his grin would irritate her too much.

So she chose to avoid class, telling all her teachers that she's sick. They all sent her work to catch up.

Talitha decided that she'd go to the library to catch up.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

'Quit staring.' Remus mutters, catching Talitha's eye.

They had been sat on a table studying in the library when Remus realised that Talitha was staring intensely at Viola Maud.

Remus hadn't intended to be sat on a table with Talitha, but it was the only one available.

His usual corner spot had been taken over by a couple of first years. Remus preferred not to be stuck with the screeching first years and instead chose to sat on the last available table.

The table with Talitha Black. Talitha hadn't even acknowledged Remus, she had been writing busily in her journal.

When she finally did look up from her work, Remus noticed that she was staring at Viola Maud.

'Piss off.' Talitha mutters back, keeping her eyes on Viola.

Talitha instantly knew when Viola came into the library, she heard her sweet laugh.

Talitha had been meaning to talk to Viola for the past two days, but as luck would have it they just weren't in the same place at the same time.

Until this very moment.

And when Talitha looked up to see if it was in fact Viola, she was shocked to find that Viola wasn't alone but with her ex girlfriend.

Viola and her ex laughing together quietly in between the stacks of books.

Talitha couldn't believe what she saw and had been staring at the sight in front of her ever since.

'Seriously stop staring! You are being too obvious!' Remus chuckles out.

Remus didn't know why he chose to actually speak to Talitha, but felt like he could be normal with her.

He felt drawn to her, like he knew everything about her.

Up close she wasn't as scary as he thought.

And what shocked more was that she actually spoke back to him.

'Why won't she look at me?' Talitha moans, her eyes roaming back and forth between Viola and Remus.

'Wait are you gay?' Remus questions abruptly.

Talitha still looking between Viola and Remus as she replies. 'Bi.'

'Oh my god, you are gay!' Remus stutters out in disbelief.