Chapter Three- A Thing Like That

Waking up her eyes were swollen

Waking up her eyes were swollen. Talitha painted her face with makeup to hide any evidence that she had been crying.

No one was to know. In true Black form she had to keep her feelings secret.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

After readying herself she walked to the great hall for breakfast sitting with the group she spoke with the day before.

'Good morning.' She greeted as she sat down next to Evan.

They all replied back, fixating their attention on her.

'No Regulus this morning?' Talitha asked to Evan.

'Not today Talitha. You see studying books wasn't his main focus last night. He found himself studying the female body.' Evan replied.

'Evan darling don't see the female body like some weird professor.' Talitha said disgusted at Evan saying female.

To her when a man would say female it would either mean they are a nerdy virgin or a misogynistic prick.

Genevieve and Ismene glancing at Talitha as they tried to hide their laughter.

'Oh sorry Talitha.' Evan responded bowing his head down to not show the blush forming on his face.

Yup, just what she thought, a nerdy virgin.

Although with such a fierce exterior and with looks like that he must get a ton of attention. Perhaps he's just nervous around ladies, Talitha thought.

The rest of the breakfast was spent discussing the classes they had. Talitha had majority of her classes with Evan.

After breakfast they walked to their first class, potions.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

'Welcome! Welcome everyone to your potions class. I'm professor Slughorn who I'm sure all of you must know by now. Apart from you.' Slughorn spoke then stopped to point at Talitha. 'Yes you with the brown and blonde curls. Please introduce yourself.'

'Talitha. Talitha Black Professor.' Talitha said confidently, causing all eyes to look at her.

Talitha just smirked at the stares, enjoying them watching her.

'Oh another Black I see. You must know Sirius.' He stopped to point at Sirius who was stood at the front of the class with Remus.

Talitha didn't look at Sirius, her focus remained on Slughorn.

Even though she knew Sirius was glancing at her.

'And Regulus of course. One of the brightest students I have.'

'Yeh we are all siblings sir.' Sirius shouted out.

Talitha scowled at his words. How dare he, she thought. How dare he answer for her.