Chapter Fifteen- The Richest Teenage Wizard*

this is a long ass chapter sorry!

Weeks had passed by quickly and December rolled round

Weeks had passed by quickly and December rolled round. Hogwarts felt cosy, with the twinkling Christmas lights, the fallen snow and decorated green trees.

Talitha adored the way Hogwarts looks, taking in all the beauty of it.

She didn't normally like the winter or Christmas, but she couldn't deny the beauty of the school.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

The marauders had been talking for weeks about what to do for their last Christmas party.

Sirius and James being the most excited, as they had big plans for the Christmas party. They wanted it to be big as possible as it would be the last one they'd have at Hogwarts.

Eventually they got most of the arrangements sorted.

'Now who to invite?' Peter asks, taking a smoke of his cigarette.

The marauders were by the window of the Gryffindor common room, so that they could smoke whilst planning the final details of the party.

'Easy, we'll invite all the last years.' James responds.

James wasn't smoking, he learnt his lesson the last time he smoked. Talitha wouldn't let him do anything, complaining that he smelt of cigarettes.

'Even the ones in Slytherin?' Peter questions.

'Yes, even the ones in Slytherin.' James says.

'Merlin you can't be serious prongs!'
Sirius exclaims.

'Come on, why not?! It's their last year too. Besides, we'd be just as bad as them if we purposely left them out. And who knows they might not even show up.' James argues.

'James Potter speaking sense, with a fair and level head! I never thought I'd live to see the day!' Remus exclaims.

'You wound me moony, must you act so shocked!' James jokes. 'We'll spread word around tomorrow, let all those in their final year know that the Christmas party shall be this Friday at 7!'

Unknown to the boys but Lily Evans happened to overhear the conversation.

Although she'd never admit it out loud, she had been admiring the way James Potter had matured.

As head boy he has thrived, becoming serious within his duties. She found him to be rather mature and after overhearing the conversation he just had, she felt as though she'd seen a different side to James.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

In the Slytherin common room, majority of Talitha's group had overtaken the sofa area.