Chapter Two- A Weird Cult

Everyone at Hogwarts was in awe of Talitha Black

Everyone at Hogwarts was in awe of Talitha Black. She oozed confidence and radiates power.

The air changed when she walked in it, people knew she was coming.

She loved that fact everyone knew her, in fact she thrived off it.

Even though her first day hadn't even really begun Talitha already knew she was the most talked about person.

Regulus had promised that he'd introduce her to everyone in Slytherin. As a Black, Regulus was seen at the king of Slytherin. Even if he wasn't in his final year.

And he kept to his promise.

At breakfast he paraded his sister around, boasting how she is one of the most powerful witches.

Talitha greeted everyone, noting who took her fancy and who didn't. To Talitha her final year would be her last year of freedom. After this she'll be in the real world. Better to have some fun with it, that was Talitha's motto.

She knew most of the people at the table due to family functions and recognised most people by their pure blood surnames.

She also remembered a few faces from her previous years at Hogwarts, although most of them had grown up drastically.

After she spoke to majority of those at the Slytherin table there was a group who clearly liked her the most.

The group consisted of three boys and two girls. In which there were;

Lucius Malfoy who Talitha gathered as the leader.

Rodolphus Lestrange, who she knew as he is betrothed to Bellatrix Black, Talitha's cousin.

Genevieve Hearst, Talitha knowing her fondly due to family functions.

Ismene Carter, who Talitha wasn't as familiar with her, but Ismene seemed welcoming enough towards her.

The last one of the group is Evan Rosier. Talitha knew of Evan, as he is good friends with Regulus. She remembered Evan Rosier. With his blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. So unlike a Slytherin, yet so fierce and courageous.

Talitha's cousin Bellatrix Black told her about the group, as they would spend time together at family functions. Bellatrix had told her that they were the best lot of Slytherin. And the way they rest of the Slytherins looked up to them, Talitha figured it must be true.

She fit in with the group easily, almost too easily.

As if they had been waiting for her to start and now that she's here they could finally begin.

She enjoys their company, at first it felt like a weird cult. She picked up on the fact that they all appeared so similar yet so different.

Talitha found herself appearing to be just like them yet she knew she was different.