Chapter Ten- The Best Sex

Talitha couldn't believe that she had sex with James Potter

Talitha couldn't believe that she had sex with James Potter. When she woke up the next day she hoped for it all to be some twisted dream but she knew it was true.

He's a pathetic Gryffindor, she thought as she got herself ready. She doesn't have sex with pathetic people like him. Well at least she won her challenge of getting to him. Technically she went over and beyond but still.

But if there's one thing she knew for certain now is that she most definitely still hates James Potter. Talitha didn't want anyone to know what happened between her and James, feeling sick at the thought of anyone finding. But she knew that James would never tell anyone about what they did, it wouldn't help his case with Lily. And the fact she's a Slytherin.

As she made her into the great hall she sat beside Evan Rosier. She needed to wash away the taste of James and knew Evan would be an easy target. Genevieve noticing Talitha's closeness to Evan, furrowing her brows in confusion at Talitha. Talitha just winks at Genevieve.

'Good morning Evan!' Talitha said, turning her head towards Evan.

'Talitha! Hi!' Evan said excitedly, noticing that she was staring into his eyes. 'Erm your brother is still in the dorms, he won't be down for another minute.'

'He's not the one I'm interested in.' Talitha replies, wetting her lips slowly.

'Oh. Well. That's good.' Evan mutters nervously.

'Am I making you nervous Evan?' Talitha questions lowering her voice.

Evan staring back at Talitha wanted nothing more than to just take her, but he made a promise and he never breaks his promise.

He let out a sigh as he spoke.

'You see, I kinda promised Regulus that I wouldn't do anything with you. He said that he didn't me to be a pawn in one of your games. So whatever your about to do, please don't.'

'Are you rejecting me?' Talitha spat at Evan.

'Yes and no?' Evan replied innocently.

'I can't believe you! You are just a little fool that my brother bosses around. Can you not make your own decisions Evan?!' Talitha said moodily. She was cross now. Who does Regulus think he is meddling in her life.

'Horny bastard.' Genevieve muttered under her breath.

This caused Ismene to snicker at Talitha. Genevieve joined in with Ismene, both laughing at her comment. Talitha raised her middle finger at them, causing them both to stop.

Loud laughter broke Talitha away from her angry thoughts and she glanced across the great hall to see James and Sirius. As if things couldn't get any worse she thought. Sirius catches Talitha's eye tilting his head to show that he wishes to speak to her.

Talitha slammed her hands on the table as she stormed out of the great hall to see Sirius.
Sirius had his arms folded, leaning on the wall as he waited for his sister to come out.