Chapter Four- Raw Red Marks

(This is just a short filler chapter)

After a full two weeks at Hogwarts, Talitha finally started to get into the routine of everything

She had a strong group of friends and her brother by her side. And she was still the talk of the school.

She felt unbeatable.

There was only one thing still biting at her.

Sirius Black.

Every time she'd see him she wanted to just curse him. But she knew better then to sink to his level so chose to just ignore him. Even when Sirius did try to sneak a glance at her. She refused to acknowledge him, wanting to prove how little he meant to her.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

At the start of her third week when she was sat alone in the library, she noticed Sirius and his group of friends.

They went by the marauders.

Pathetic name she thought. She noticed how loud they were and wanted to zip their mouths up. Literally.

Luckily Regulus saved her from cursing them when he walked into the library. Her anger buried down, thankful for her brothers arrival.

She kept her eyes on her brother and noticed the little smile and nod he gave to Sirius and how Sirius returned the favour.

She felt sick.

She never noticed before that perhaps Sirius and Regulus did talk to one another. She hated that. She hated that Sirius could be nice to Regulus but not to her.

Her whole body burned taking in their interaction. Talitha knew that she needed to do something.

She muttered a quick spell under her breath and sent it to the group of boys.

The marauders stopped laughing and started itching their whole body. They were itching furiously not stopping.

That will shut them up Talitha thought. Smirking to herself, she had done a simple itching spell. That would leave them itching for the whole evening. By tomorrow morning it will be gone but they will be covered in raw red marks.

'Your doing I presume?' Regulus said pulling Talitha out of her thoughts.

'Oh brother, please don't think so little of me.' Talitha replied, her smirking growing bigger.

Regulus just laughed, sitting down next to his sister opening his book to read from.

Talitha didn't go back to her book she just looked at Sirius cackling internally at how idiotic he looked.

That will show him Talitha thought, before finally returning her focus back to her book.