Chapter Nine- Never Felt So Dirty

James has never felt so dirty

James has never felt so dirty. Literally and figuratively. He had cum all over his stomach, a mixture of his and Talitha's.

Oh fucking Talitha, he thought. She's so insufferable. How he could have done something so stupid. He hates her.

He was meant to be sticking up for Lily not having sex with her tormentor.

The worst bit was that he loved every bit of it.

How can someone so insufferable feel so fucking good he thought. He just had the best sex ever. He's only been with two girls and one of those times he was drunk.

But still he knew that was the best sex.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

James made his way back to the Gryffindor common room. Remus, Peter, Sirius and Lily all huddled together.

The marking vanished from Lily's face but she was still sad.

James wanted to just take Lily into his arms and hold her, but he knew she wouldn't want that. Plus he felt so guilty, there's no way he'd allow himself to hold her after what happened with Talitha.

He sat next to Remus, and straight away Remus picked up on the scent.

James had sex Remus thought, he coughed to cover up a smile from appearing on his lips.

'We know who did it.' Sirius said, looking at James.

'Oh I already know.' James muttered under his breath. Hoping nobody heard him, unfortunately for him, Peter did.

'You do? How do you know? Also where did you run off to?' Peter questioned.

'He's just pulling your leg.' Remus interjected, saving James.

Remus knew that James probably didn't want Lily knowing about his escapades.

'It was Malfoy. And my sister but more Malfoy.' Sirius said, muttering the word 'sister' as he felt ashamed that his sister had been mean to Lily.

'What?' James sat up, confused as to what Sirius meant by Malfoy.

'Well my sister ran into Lily first. Said some not so nice things then Talitha threw Lily's books on the floor. Malfoy noticed Lily was alone busy picking up her things and used that as his chance to ridicule her.' Sirius stated.

'Oh.' James said furrowing his eyebrows.

He noticed everyone staring at him.

'I'm so sorry Lily. Malfoy never should have done that to you. And as for Talitha she didn't have a right to be mean to you either.' His mouth felt dry after saying Talitha's name.

'It's alright James. It was kinda my fault about Talitha anyway. I walked into her, that's how all my books fell actually.' Lily admitted quietly, playing with the ends of her ginger hair.

The boys all nodded at Lily.

Lily got up to leave for bed thanking the boys for helping her and for keeping her company after dinner.

Sirius smiled internally, he knew that his sister would never do something unprovoked. Sure she had been mean, but don't we all lash out if someone bumps into us? Sirius thought to himself.

James was at a loss. His mind went back to the argument he had with Talitha. Where she stated that Lily bumped into her. She wasn't lying he realised. And the marking she was being truthful about that as well; 'I would never waste good ink on someone like her.'

She was telling the truth. James didn't feel nearly as half guilty as he did before. But it still didn't change the fact that he hated Talitha.

Peter was the first marauder to head off to bed.

Leaving Sirius, James and Remus alone by the fire. Sirius moved from his spot to sit next to James. James now wedged in between Sirius and Remus.

'Sooo.' Sirius said suspiciously. 'Who did you have sex with?!' Sirius blurted out, grinning at James.

James shocked by his words. Oh fuck he thought. There's absolutely no way Sirius can know that I just had sex with his sister. Just keep calm, James said to himself.

'Sex?!' James scoffed. 'I haven't had sex with anyone!'

'Oh please. Messy hair, flushed cheeks, your zipper half undone. These are all evident signs, that you prongs, have had sex!' Sirius said poking jokingly at James.

'I could have been taking a shit, and forgot to zip up!' James said.

'That could always be an option. However I don't think you realise that I can smell the sex on you. One of my many gifts.' Remus adds on.

'Ah ha! So you did have sex! I knew I was right!' Sirius said chuffed that he came to the right ending.

James knew he it was game over for him. He'd have to admit that he had sex. But he didn't have to say who with.

'Alright! Alright! I did have sex.' James confesses.

Remus and Sirius said nothing instead wiggling their eyebrows at him suggestively.

'What?' James said nervously.

'James Potter has sex and doesn't tell us anything about it. Moony check my temperature because I think I must be ill!' Sirius jokes.

Remus says nothing, just has a smirk on his face looking at James.

'What! What do you want to know! That I had good sex. Alright fine it was more that good sex.' James confesses, the two boys still staring at him with their eyebrows raised quizzically. 'It was great sex! Okay! okay! Stop with the staring. It was the best fucking sex of my life!' James says as the boys finally got it out of him.

Sirius and Remus began to laugh, crying out tears at James and his confession.

James felt wound up and guilty. He didn't mean to say all that but he couldn't help it. He had amazing sex and he needed to tell someone.

He just wouldn't say with who.