Chapter Eight- For Someone You Hate So Much*

The thing with staring and gawking at Talitha Black was that she didn't realise just how sick of it she'd get

She figured after the stares people might start to come up to her and speak to her.

But no.

They just stared at her like some trophy. And she was over it.

But Talitha knew better than to show how much she hated it and instead continued on smirking at all the stares.

The only person who never really seemed to stare at her was James Potter.

She hated that.

In class he'd always face the front and only look at her when he was forced to.

It's not like she needed his attention but she wanted to see if she could get it.

Call it a pride thing.

So today in class she decided to see just how far she could poke James Potter until he finally gave in.

She was already sat in her seat studying her potions book when James came crashing in. Purposely dragging his seat as far away from her as possible. He crossed his arms and leaned his body forward on the table when he sat down.

Talitha loved a challenge, and plastered on her smirk as she ripped out a piece of paper from her notebook and threw it at James.

The crumpled up piece of paper hit him on the side of his face.

'Did you just throw that at me?' James said agitated, picking up the paper.

Talitha raised her eyebrow at him, he still hadn't turn to face her but at least she got him to speak.

'Ah he speaks! So you do acknowledge that I'm here? I was starting to think you couldn't see me.' Talitha said with a mock shock on her face.

James scoffed at her, still facing the front as Slughorn spoke.

He needed to find a way to get back at her. But didn't know what to say.

So he chose to ignore her.

He hated her.

Hated the way she spoke to Sirius. Hated the way she walked around like she ruled the place. Hated that she would always have something to say.

And hated her smirk.

Safe to say that James Potter hated Talitha Black.

Talitha hated that he ignored her. She decided to instead draw in her journal. Putting her energy into that instead of James.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

'Shit!' Talitha whispered as she cut her finger when chopping ingredients for a potion.