21. MIDGET MULAN

LITTLE WOMEN

Akira's POV

I knew it was a mistake to accept that obviously foolish dare as soon as a hand caught my yukata and pulled me back when I was making my third escape attempt through the window.

Who was the one who tried to attack me with something heavy? Wasn't Ebi supposed to be with two commoners?

Are commoners supposed to be this strong?

I tried to slap away the hand that was clutching my obi. Instead, I hit something on the table next to the window and heard a loud crash followed by a girl crying.

Sol, now what?

I looked back to see the girl holding me was now glaring at me. Behind her, another girl was crying holding a broken bracelet.

"Please let me go," I pleaded to the blonde one, "I'll buy her a new one."

"That belonged to her deceased grandmother, you blasted brat," the blonde screamed at me while the black-haired one started to cry louder.

Behind them, on her bed, Eboni looked stunned.

Gods, I forgot her senses become as sharp as marble just after waking up.

All of my friends were moron. Especially that bastard Naeem.

The moron was the one who proposed this dare. I should've picked truth when I had the chance.

Or you could've backed out from this insane dare, foolish Akira!

Mother always says my stubborn pride would get me in trouble. Well, mother, guess you were right after all.

"What is happening here?" a female voice called from outside the room.

Blast. No, No, No, I can't get caught.

I tried harder to release myself from this crazy girls' death grip. I glared down at her to see the same look of determination she was sporting this morning in the library.

"You wanted to know why a God chose her? Well, maybe because she had a rather strong grip for someone her size", my sub-conscience mocked me.

"I asked what is happening?" the woman came into the room and her eyes immediately fell on me trying to free myself.

"Dayuu, there is an intruder and he broke Dhara's bracelet," the girl said while dragging me with her towards this Dayuu.

Heavens, how is this girl so strong? Is she Hua Mulan reincarnated?

"You, what are you doing in the female dormitory? At this hour?' Dayuu barked at me as soon as I was brought in front of her.

"I am Akira Ryuuzaki," I said and for the first time in my life hoped the family name would be enough to deter someone. But the woman seemed to be unbothered by my identity.