1

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung breathed the fresh air of the city for like three minutes before there was a scream next to his ear, and to be honest, he was surprised his peace had lasted so long.

"We are in Paris, motherfuckers!"

"You're so lucky I'm in a good mood.", Changbin groaned, hands buried in his pockets and a smug smile plastered on his face as he looked around at the humid street. "Or you would have gone to the river already, from up here."

Hyunjin pouted, retracting his arms and rolling eyes. His blonde, long hair was up in a ponytail, a braid carefully wrapping around it and making him look even more ethereal than he already was. He had an umbrella, a black one, hanging from his arm and the fancy trench coat made him look like he fit in the city of love, running to his job in a historical building speaking their romantic language, contrary to the rest of the group, dressed in street clothes and looking completely lost.

It was, of course, completely wrong. Hyunjin had no idea how to speak a word of french, and the gabardine actually belonged to Felix, who had told the others to wait by that side of the street like dogs, crossing it over and talking to the street sellers, trying to figure out where on earth they had to go to find the house they were staying in.

"You're such a meanie, we literally just got here."

"Yeah well we sat together in the plane, you can't really blame me."

Hyunjin turned to Jisung, intensifying his cute face.

"Ji, he's being mean to me. Beat him up."

A girly laugh was heard from behind Jisung, who turned around to smiled at her, arm slowly wrapping around the dark haired girl's shoulder as they both looked at Hyunjin.

"What happened now? I leave for two seconds to go take a call and he's already pouting again.", Hyunjin stopped doing it, and pretended to cry. "Don't cry, big baby, what did these two do to you?"

"Jisung brought you to a guys trip, that's enough."

Jisung let his chin fall, but the girl didn't seem bothered, simply chuckling with Hyunjin, even if a bit tensed, both of them.

"Well, don't worry, I'll let you do your guys things, I just want to be in the city of love with my boyfriend for a few days, the rest of the weeks, he's all yours.", she winked, her teeth almost blinding the taller, who shot her a fake smile.

"Great, or I'd have to steal him."

Jisung chuckled as well, and Changbin sighed at the words, thanking all gods he didn't believe in as the pink haired appeared next to them with a smile. He had a white, plain shirt on, that matched the girl's dress, black jeans that did not go at all the gabardine he had given Hyunjin, and a simple pair of black sunglasses hanging from his colar, that were not needed at all for the morning weather.

"They said we should be in one of these buildings, the numbers are at the back, we just have to go to the other street behind, and find out where to get in.", he smiled, getting his bag and pulling it in front. "Let's go, what are you waiting for?"

"I'd say Yongbok is the one who's the most exited about this.", Jisung smiled at his girlfriend to show he was listening as he let go of her so they could all take their bags.

"He is, he spent the whole first plane to Europe repeating over and over again his plan until he literally memorized it because that guy is crazy.", Changbin commented, scoffing at the way the younger jumped in front of them. "At least he's already having fun."

"Lix is making the sun come out, look.", Hyunjin pointed at the sky as he stopped on his trail, said boy stoping and squealing at the door as he found it.