12

♥️♥️♥️

Minho's house was nice. There was a living room with yellow lights, not as fancy as the house they were staying in but definitely comfortable. Ice cream cups were stacked on the main table, and there was paint covering the sofa like some accident had happened there not too long ago.

Red paint, of course.

The walls were white and fit wearily, like everything else was so mysterious over the dim light and then around him there was nothing but plain white. It gave the house both a modern and a weird look.

Two closed doors, a kitchen that Minho led him too, never letting go of his hand, and stairs that Jisung spotted before they entered the second division.

He looked around like a lost kid, taking in the pile of stacked plates to wash, the stupid amount of apples in the center of the table and the laptop opened there.

"Sorry for the mess. Chan promised he would do the dishes before leaving today but he didn't and I had to study so I had no time. Do you want to eat anything?"

Jisung opened his mouth like an idiot, not sure how to make his voice come out.

"A-hn, no I-I just had dinner. I-nm I'm fine."

"Okay." He wanted to slap himself as he spotted the small smile creeping onto Minho's face as he let go of his hand to close the computer. The silence was suffocating.

Jisung wanted to ask him why.

Why he had kissed him that night, why he had given him the address.

Was he expecting him? Jisung hadn't even thought about it, but Minho should be at his place on the street, painting and making a living.

He wasn't though.

Why?

"Let's go."

"W-what- where?", the older took his hand again, dragging him to the stairs and starting to pull him up. Jisung looked around, seeing the dark that came from the 1st floor and whimpered, pulling Minho's hand back by the middle to the stairs. "Wait, wait. How do I know I can trust you?"

Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

"How do I know you're not just going to take my organs and sell them or something?"

The older took a while to understand what he had said, and chuckled at the thought, going down two steps so he could be next to Jisung. He patted his head, pretending to think.

"That would have been a good thing to worry about before you appeared here, in my house in the middle of the night."

"It's 10pm"

"So you can talk without stuttering.", he grinned, and Jisung rolled his eyes, feeling too confident and not knowing why it had came to him all of a sudden. "I guess since you're so brave and are already here, you should just come with me.", he turned his back to the 1st floor, walking backwards and pulling Jisung with him.

1 step.

2 steps.

"Wait-"

"What are you scared of?", he whispered, and Jisung could swear he was not just talking about that situation.

The soft touch of his fingers over Jisung's palm was calming, and freaked him out at the same time, so he gulped, trying to escape the grip.

"Is there no light up there?"

"It's on the other side of the studio, we need to get there first."

"Studio?"

Though it was dark, the shorter could see the small smile coming back to Minho's face.