4

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung stood there simply looking as the man painted another three people's portrait, amazed every time by how he managed to capture so well the feelings and secrets inside their eyes with just those three colors.

He watched as 2 am came and the streets kept being alive. He got the texts and calls, telling his friends he would be going home later and he would be okay.

It was only when the man got up a forth time to grab the food his friend went to buy for them that he noticed the guy.

At first, when he spotted Jisung, their eyes met for a few seconds, but he ignored the standing boy. After a few seconds he looked again, as if intrigued by him, and held contact for a while longer.

Jisung gulped as he furrowed his eyebrows, walking a bit in front till he was around a meter away from him.

The shorter had totally froze.

The man's face gave symmetry a new type of beauty, turned sharp into a green flag and made Jisung almost choke on air, now illuminated totally with his ice cream in hand, the man looked so ethereal Jisung was sure no piece of art could outdo him.

"Do you need help?"

"U-y, aj... no? No.", he stuttered, formed the wrong letters and almost face palmed. "N-no, I'm sorry."

"Oh, are you like lost or-"

"No, I was just.." he cleared his throat, eyes widening at how nervous he had became. "I was just watching you paint and fell asleep. Or my feet."

The artist looked at him for a while before chuckling, and Jisung's stomach twirled at the sound.

"I see. Did I at least satisfy you?"

"W-what?"

The taller smirked and Jisung's breath hitched.

"Were my paintings pleasing to your eyes?"

The shorter was too flustered to notice the tone in his voice, so he simply nooded, not able to take his eyes away as the man slowly let his head fall back, the ice cream starting to melt as he took the beret off, his friend sitting in the bench next to the bridge and rolling his eyes at the scene.

"I'm on a break now, but you can stay here with us and I'll paint you after."

"O-oh n-" he toon his hand to his neck, scratching it shyly. "I don't have money with me now."

Jisung almost yelled at the hand around his arm, pulling him away from the busy street and next to the bench, were the other guy ate his ice cream in piece.

"No need, you have cute red cheeks, I'd like to paint them, I'll do it for free."

"Seriously?" The guy guy scoffed, his brown hair pulled back by the wind.

The artist rolled his eyes, hitting the back of his head.

"Shut up, all you do is waste my money in ice creams."

"I work very hard to use that money, what are you complaining about? Oh please, sit down, let him stay on his feet he needs to come down from his little cloud world. What's your name?" Jisung gulped, starting at the other's puppy like face, english not seeming to work for the last minutes. "Hyung I don't think he is turned on, where is the switch?"

"That sounded so dirty."

Jisung's eyes widened at the words, firstly because of what was said and then even more as he realized they had talked to each other in Korean.

"Oh, fuck.", he muttered. "Sometimes I wish I couldn't understand certain things."

"Oh, he can speak, and Korean! Okay Hyung, you caught a good fish."

"I'm a fish?"

"What's your name?"

Jisung couldn't help it but to think the other guy would either be adorable or scary as hell, and he still handn't been able to figure out which one of them it was.

"Ahm, Jisung. Han Jisung. I'm here in Holliday."

"Cool!" The younger smiled. "I'm Seungmin, I work in Paris and during holiday I come and help Minho-"

"Spend my money."

"Sell paintings.", Seungmin. Kept going without even giving importance to him.

"You guys know Cham, right?"

Minho chuckled, nodding by his side.

"Yep, it's his ice crem, how do you know him?"

"I met him yesterday with a friend of mine here, and he told us about you guys and some guy named IN or something."

"Innie, it's our youngest, Chan is whipped for him."  Seungmin winked. "So, tell me, what are you thinking of Paris?"

Minho clicked his tongue next to him, hand brushing against the shorter's shoulder and making his heart jump.

"He have no time for that, it's two am and I still need to paint him. Hold my ice cream.", he obviously gave it to the younger so he would eat it, but Jisung could not even complain as he was rushed to sit on the chair.

Minho ran a hand through his hair and let it fall I've this eyes slightly before doing the same with Jisung's, trying his head a bit to the light and smiling.

"Do I just... stay here?"

"Yep.", he whispered, their faces too close for Jisung to even breathe properly. Minho moved his hand to cup his chin and slightly turn his head a bit more, feeling the shiver than ran down Jisung's spine and chuckling. "Stay still for me."

It were the worst twenty minutes of his life.

Jisung felt the urge to get off that chair and run away at the same speed his heart was hammering his chest.

What was happening?

Seungmin called him a few times, randomly asking about him and why he was there, he spoke with a closed mouth almost, and totally lost it inside when Minho threatened if he didn't stop he would have to go and shut him up himself.

What did he mean?

He only breathed out when the painting was put in front of him, and his chin fell.

He was gorgeous in that canvas.

The guy was right when he said his red cheeks would look beautiful in Minho's painting style, his eyes held all the secrets of the universe, and the shorter had to look up a couple times before he realized that was real.

"It's... wow, it's so pretty."

"You like it?", Minho smiled, brushing a hair away from Jisung's face and making their eyes meet again. "I don't think it captures even half of your beauty."

Jisung's heart was clearly trying to leave his chest, and the shorter panicked in that moment, gulping and getting up so fast he almost fell.

Of course Minho slid and arm around his waist with a smug smile.

"I'm... I-I need to go. Thank you for the painting I-", a kiss was placed in his cheek, and he froze again.

"See you on another day, then, I believe you'll come by again, right?"

Jisung could not think. He gulped, nodded and smiled awkwardly, walking away with the painting in his hands, a racing heart and his cheek weirdly warm for the cold night he had just faded.

—————

It's the gay panic for me

Alexa play Another Day by Straykids :)