19

♥️♥️♥️

"Jisung?" the voice seemed both familiar and unrecognizable, so both Felix and Jisung turned to stare at the boy, Jisung still not able to stop his tears.

With a wooden box in hand and a dust covered cheek, a boy looked at them with wide eyes. Blonde hair and red cheeks from the effort, he dropped the box on the floor and frowned.

"Are you okay?"

Felix smiled, cupping Jisung's face and cleaning his tears.

"He's fine. Homesick.", Jisung smiled a bit, knowing damn well his face would be a mess.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I miss Korea all the time when I'm here as well." He pouted. "Do you want to go in for a while? The streets can be overstimulating in busy cities and you seem to need to take a seat and drink water."

Jisung waved his hands for a second before Felix stopped him.

"We would love to. Where exactly is inside, though?"

The boy smiled, pointing at the door where the line started.

"I'm working part time there, you can come in with me, the line doesn't matter."

"B-but-"

"I said it's fine, Hyung. Let's just go."

Felix thanked him again as the followed the taller, who got the wooden box up from the floor again, refusing any help as he led them through the street.

Jisung was clinging to Felix's arm while they followed him, hating how nice he was.

Would he hate him if he knew?

They reached the entrance and as soon as they stepped inside another familiar voice was heard.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?" Chan came rushing to the group, taking the box in his hands. "Innie I told you I would get this for you!"

"And you took too long!", the younger spat back, rolling his eyes. "If I had waited longer I would have been fired."

"Don't be dramatic Jihyo loves you, she would never fire you.", he rolled his eyes back, having them land on the duo that followed after the youngest. His eyes met Felix first, a small smile appearing on his face, and then Jisung, frowning at his swollen face. "What happened to you? Got attacked by a bee?"

Jeongin slapped the older's chest, making him wince.

"Stop being mean! Jisung Hyung is having a hard time you absolute idiot!"

Something in Chan's expression changed from playful to understanding, and he simply nodded to Jeongin's surprise. The older would usually scold him for hitting him, and yet he simply accepted it that time, walking further into the room as they followed.

Jisung vaguely scanned the white entrance, it seemed rather fancy, and yet cozy. There was a small table with a man checking tickets and they went with the crowd, entering another room with filled with people.

"Where are we?"

Chan grunted as he dropped the box next to another one, smiling at a woman that was coming to them. Red dress, red lipstick, short black hair and black heels, she looked both stunning and scary at the same time.

"We are at Jihyo's art gallery! " he took a spin, and Jisung finally looked away from the smiling woman who he assumed was Jihyo. There were paintings all over the first room, detailed landscapes, people, animals, everything that could be seen around Paris.

Jisung gulped as the details sinked in, the familiar black and white with the red details, sometimes soft and gentle, other times loud and clear.

The people went around the huge room like ants, and even though Jisung could not count them, he knew there were more paintings there than he could ever imagine.

"Wait, is this... are these Minho's paintings?", Felix had his chin fallen, and Chan chuckled, nodding.

"All his. This whole gallery is just his works right now."

Jeongin smiled, turning to the two.

"Jihyo noona is an artist too! She moved to Paris years ago but kept talking to Minho because he was her junior in highschool. When we come here we all hangout, and now she owns this huge gallery and she  organizes exhibitions for Minho Hyung all the time so that people can enjoy and buy his art.", he explained, and the woman smiled softly.

"That's right, and today business is going well. Seungmin needs help at the end, a lot of people buying. Could you go help him, dear?"

Jeongin nodded, waving at the duo he had brought in and left them there.

"Shall we take a look around?" Chan smiled, and Jihyo nodded.

"Who are your friends?"

The walked around the gallery, Chan talking about how the met Felix and Jisung, talking about Changbin and Hyunjin and how they went there together. Jihyo would stop to talk to some people at times, or to comment something about the paintings. About how Minho's style was unique, how it touched people.

Jisung was lost. Completely. He still clinged to Felix's arm, hoping no one would see how much of a mess he was both outside and inside.

He was surrounded by what he wanted to avoid.

Minho.

Minho and his stupid red paint, Minho and his stupid canvasses, Minho and his stupid smile, Minho and his stupid-

"And that's our main attraction." Jihyo sighed, seeming both impressed and disappointed. "It's the most wanted piece of the whole exhibition and yet he refuses to sell it. So people just stan here and admire. It also ruined my outfit." She tilted her head, crossing her arms as she stared at the extraordinarily huge canvas.

Jisung had frozen, his feet were glued to the floor, heart hitting his chest so fast he could swear he'd be less tired from running a marathon.

The canvas was filled with incoherent strokes, seeming both intentional and accidental, and despite all the confusion, the artist had managed to see something there. So, in thin black strokes, there was the outline of a body.

"I dressed in black and red to match his style and he decides to use all the colors he had for this specific painting." She pouted, looking down in her dress. "If I knew I would have wore white."

A body. A naked body, carefully laid in the white canvas, splashed with random colors.

And though it seemed simple, every single of of those strokes whispered scraps of a story.

A story Jisung knew word by word, touch by touch.

—————

Today's chapter that I totally not almost forgot again :) not at all :)

Alexa play Question by Straykids