27

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung was actually having fun at the fair, Minho pulled him around, never letting go of his hand as they explored the games. They ended up getting a few sweets to eat after dinner and lost a couple of dart rounds, and finally ran into someone else from their group after ages of almost forgetting they were not alone.

Felix and Jisung's heads should be hurting from the sound they made as they ran literally into each other, groans following as Changbin burst into laughter.

"What a pair of idiots." He scoffed, pressing his hand to Felix's forehead.

"Jezus, Jisung, what a hard head."

"That sounded so wrong, baby-"

"Shut the fuck up."

Jisung whined and massaged the side of his head while Minho tried to hold his laughter, and that was when Felix noticed the older.

He furrowed his eyebrows, eyes following down to their hands and a smile appeared across his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay?" He hissed, and Minho rolled his eyes, pulling him closer. He quickly placed a kiss on the part of his head that was hurting and pulled away, watching as the younger froze, Felix smiled and Changbin rolled his eyes, not seeming surprised at all even though, as far as Jisung knew, he hadn't told him anything at all.

He had, of course, told everyone that Chuu had left, and explained why to both Felix and Hyunjin, he just hadn't had the time to sit and talk to Changbin yet, but it didn't seem to be something he needed to do by the look on the shorter's face.

"Well, we'll get going you two... you two have fun. I hope your head keeps hurting, bitch.", Felix gave him the finger and pulled Changbin after him, leaving the two standing in the middle of the street.

"What a lovely friendship you two have." Minho let out after a few seconds. They both stared at each other and burst into laughter, Minho let go of his hand and pulled him by his shoulder, walking again. "How long have you know each other for?"

Jisung smiled cutely. "I've known the three of them since I got into highschool, I was the last one to get into this friendship actually."

Minho hummed, hand gently caressing his shoulder as they walked past the couples and families.

"And has Hyunjin liked you for that long as well?"

Jisung groaned, hiding his face in his hands.

"How did everyone see it but me? You've barely even been with him." The smaller pouted. "I have no idea, I just knew recently."

"And how are you taking it?"

Jisung came to a stop, forcing the other one to stop too, and smirked.

"We talked it out, he's not interested anymore, clearly."

Minho followed the younger's gaze and made a disgusted face at the pair that sat on the bench. Seungmin had a paper with some kind of food on his hands but his mouth was nowhere to be found near it.

He shook his head.

"Don't stare, let them be." He flicked Jisung's forehead and pulled him away, leaving the two lovers doing their thing.

Jisung chuckled and let the older pull him around, apologizing to random people until they reached the end of the park, right next to the Ferris wheel.

"Don't even think about that, the line must be hu- where is the line?"

"No idea, and I do not care, come on!"

Jisung felt like a little kid, getting in on the Ferris wheel and sitting against the slightly comfortable bench. He glued his face to the window, waiting for it to start as Minho simply looked at him from the other side.

"Isn't it so pretty?"

"Jisung, it hasn't even started yet."

The younger rolled his eyes and leaned forward to pull Minho to his side, making the older gasp at the proximity.

"I know, but look at all the lights!"

They were a bit over the fair, just enough for a few people to get in after them, and they could see the road of people that walked around like ants, smaller each time they moved again to let more people in.

Minho both thanked and cursed the lack of people to go on the Ferris wheel, since they had ended up alone in their cabin.

Minho let his hand slip around Jisung's shoulders again, leaning against him as the trip finally started, giggling at the younger's excitement as they kept leaving the floor behind.

Jisung was like a kid, and he made him feel like one. He had to be honest, when he had seen the boy for the first time, he had not been expecting for things to go the way they went. He was an interesting person, yes, and Minho was a curious individual, but every second he spent with Jisung got him stuck into his personality, the sound of his voice, the small details about him.

Minho was in trouble.

"Min, look! We're almost reaching the top!" Jisung turned his head back in an amateur mistake, their noses bumping against each other and making both guys freeze.

Their breaths both got heavy, Minho's eyes sliding down to Jisung's lips. The younger stuttered a few incoherent words, and Minho took it as his opportunity to lean in and connect their lips, and it felt like heaven.

Of course they had kissed before, both with desire growing in their stomachs, in the darkness of his home, and innocently on the streets like two lovers parting ways.

But it felt different, it felt completely different than anything Minho had ever experienced.

Jisung pushed him away by his chest, pouting.

"We'll lose the view from up there if you keep distracting me."

The older smiled at the whisper and rolled his eyes, hand on the back of Jisung's neck.

"We'll be back soon, this is a Ferris wheel."

And he pulled him in again.

And as they kissed up there, as the younger hummed against his lips, melting into the moment and gripping the sides of his jacket, Minho realized that it was different once again.

Everytime he kissed Jisung, he learnt a new feeling, just like a child learning new colors.

And just like that, Minho's world was no longer a 3 colored one.

—————

:)
And no one was going to tell me I posted two chapters with the number 24...
:(

Anyway, Alexa play After Like by Ive.