14

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung's heart skipped a beat, and then processed to beat as fast as it could.

He could only pull the older closer after that confession, hungrily connecting their lips again, humming at the realization that the paint flavor was gone, or maybe he was just too exited to feel it anymore.

Minho pressed against him, making him slightly open his legs, a feeling of powerlessness taking over him, he felt his body shake as Minho forcefully shoved his tongue inside his mouth, exploring every corner.

And he loved it.

There was something new about that, something forbiden, exciting , and yet right and enchanting.

Minho's hand moved slowly down, and the younger let out a soft moan into the kiss as the painter squeezed his butt.

"Hey!"

"What?", he asked, pressing less against the younger, their lips inches apart for a few seconds. "Did you not like that? I'm sorry I should have asked-"

"Shut up.", Jisung leaned to kiss him again, but the older broke it.

"No, I mean it. Anything that you don't want me to do, you tell me."

Jisung rolled his eyes, smiling a bit.

"I will, now don't stop, please."

Minho's grin was back again, he closed the distance, feeling how hard the younger was against him, and slowly made his way to Jisung's button, opening it and pulling the zipper down, never stopping any contact.

"Jisung." He whispered, hand brushing against the inside of his boxer's rubberband.

The younger looked at him with clouted eyes, red checks under the paint that covered them and swollen lips.

"Y-yes?"

"Is this okay?", his hand made it a bit more inside his boxers, and he could feel Jisung's body shaking.

"Yes, it is, perfectly okay."

Minho smiled, and Jisung didn't know what to think.

How could someone have such a sweet and genuine smile on with a hand shoved inside his boxers?

The older moved to his right a bit, hand streched.

"This light is annoying isn't it?"

Jisung gulped."y-yea"

And then the whole room was in the dark, only the moon light coming in from the small window.

And then Minho's lips were on his and his hand was finally where Jisung wanted it to be.

The slightly shorter moaned at the contact, feeling his vision blurry, his body reacting like it never had. He gasped, pressing his forehead against Minho's shoulder, holding onto him for support.

"Is it too much?"

"Stop being so sweet." Jisung rolled his eyes, still letting out a small moan as Minho moved his hand a bit. "It's embarrassing."

The older chuckled, letting go of Jisung's member and cupping his waist, leaning to kiss him again before Jisung could complain. The painter moved his hands around the boy's body like it was a piece of art, softly and calmly, following a logic only he understood. He pressed on the right places, kissed every corner of Jisung's face, and the younger laid his head back. He stared into the darkness as the older went down a bit, kissing his chest, and then he felt a tear.

A tear falling down his face, his eyes grew tired and a smile appeared in his face.

"Min..." he choked out, caressing the older's hair and letting him come up again, hating the way his eyes widened. Minho was fast to pull his pants up, cupping his face with a hand, and Jisung's smile grew. "No- it's okay."

"You're crying, I went too far-"

"Minho Hyung." Jisung pulled him by the shirt. "I want you to go ever further." He but his lip, the older's eyes softening out of worry and cleaning the small tears. "I don't know why I'm crying, it's just so..."

"Overwhelming?"

"But in a good way."

Minho smiled at the whisper, kissing his nose and pulling the younger to a hug, not even batting an eye at the confession.

"I feel..." Jisung buried his face on his neck. "God-"

"What?"

"I feel so comfortable with you." He whispered. "It's so stupid, I barely know you."

Minho smiled at nothing, pulling away just enough to stare at Jisung's paint covered face, brushing a few strands away from his eyes.

He didn't say a thing, but the younger wasn't planning on letting him talk much anyway, he threw his arms around the older's neck, pulling him closer and humming against the kiss, arching his back to try and have more contact.

Slowly but surely, Minho pulled his pants back, down, running the other hand through the younger's hair.

And then Jisung's jeans were thrown to the floor, his neck was attacked, he was lifted, pressed against the confused work of art Minho promised to create with him.

Jisung's legs were secured around Minho's waist, as the older moved his hips back and forth against him, giving him a completely new feeling.

Jisung had his head buried on Minho's neck,  moaning into his ear from time to time and moving against him as well, not sure what to do or how to react.

Soft kisses were being planted in his shoulder, and Minho was getting slower, harsher, making Jisung insane.

"Minho, Please..."

The older gasped, as if he had been trying to contain his sounds for a while then.

He stopped, making the younger whine, and looked into his eyes, caressing his face as Jisung slipped down to the floor, trying to stand. The moonlight made Minho even more ethereal inside than it did outside. Even with a tired look, paint all over his face and disleveled hair.

Jisung was totally lost in him.

"Are you sure?", his eyes were worried, and Jisung could swear he looked like an angel.

"Yes."

—————

And before you get high hopes this is all you get for now, there's no next chapter either smut, wait a bit longer :) I might write it in the end and keep it as an extra chapter but it just doesn't feel necessary here so I didn't write it

I hope you enjoyed anyway :)

Alexa play Domino by Straykids