17

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung squeezed Chuu's hand, smiling softly at the girl as they got up from the restaurant. The night was hot outside, so she was wearing a white dress only, her hair held up in a loose ponytail and her cheeks red from the atmosphere of the little building.

"What a gentlemen." She scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully as the guy pulled his wallet out, kissing her temple and handing the money to pay for their dinner. "Can we go get ice cream?"

Jisung nodded, letting her pull him by his hand to the streets. Once they got there she stopped in her tracks, looking around and smiling at the empty. "This is so beautiful!"

"Doesn't even sound like you stayed home for two days in a row.", he mocked, and the girl hit his chest.

"I was hungover the first day from hanging out with Yves and her friends and then I was tired and Changbin also stayed home that day!" She stopped. "Where did Felix and you even go?"

"A library he wanted to check out, sold used books and a bunch of other stuff. " they walked down the street and she hummed, and then silence swallowed them again.

But Jisung liked this silence, it was something he couldn't do with a lot of people, feel comfortable even if nothing was being said. If it were someone else, any of the other girls he had had dates with, he would be feeling his hand itchy, wanting to separate them as he felt like it was pointless if they could not even talk. But Chuu made him feel comfortable.

That's why he had decided to take that step.

The condoms in his pocket weighed more than he thought, rubbing against the fabric at every step to remind him that they were there. That that beautiful girl that had asked him for ice cream knew where they were going next.

What they were doing next.

It was a good thing.

The sentence he kept repeating to himself as they walked, closer and closer to the street they would stay at for the night, the hotel they had booked to spare the other's ears.

It was a good thing.

Then why did he feel so shitty?

Was it because he had cheated? And didn't tell her?

He had made a mistake, that night was a mistake, right?

Was it because he had had his first time already? He wasn't planning on it.

"Hi, what can I help you with today?" Jisung stopped on his tracks, only then noticing where the girl had taken him. He looked up to see Chan's usual smile, his eyes shinning as the night rulled over the city. "How is your date going?" He sounded paternal, but Jisung could almost feel his eyes piercing his skull.

"G-good." He cleared his throat, turning to the girl. "What flavor did you want?"

"Strawberry!" She handed money to Chan, and the older held his hand up.

"No need, it's on the house." He turned to Jisung. "What will you want?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"You sure?" He smiled and nodded, suddenly not hungry anymore. He looked around, twisting his face at the weird feeling in his stomach. Maybe it was something he ate at dinner. "Jisung, baby? You look sick, are you feeling okay?" He didn't look Chuu in the face, he bit his lip and nodded again, not trusting his voice.

Chan watched the scene with a raised eyebrow.

"Chuu, can you please get me these to yechan over there? Playing the violin? I'll have Jisung stay here with me for a while, I have a fan in my van and it might help him feel better, this weather is terrible."