2

♥️♥️♥️

Felix was cooking with Chuu in the kitchen when Jisung finally threw himself to the couch next to a Hyunjin. He groaned like a baby and forced his bestfriend's arms away from his body so he could clinge to him, getting a huff and an eye roll from the long haired, who ended up hugging him close and laying his head on top of Jisung's blond hair, smelling it with a smile.

"What do you want you little piece of shit?"

"What do you mean?", his voice was muffled in his embrace. "I can't cuddle my bestfriend anymore?"

Felix screamed in the background and they both perked their heads up, looking over at the small window and seeing Chuu laughing as Felix held his chest. Changbin was sitting in front of them outside the window, looking at his boyfriend lovingly as he kept cooking as if nothing had happened.

Jisung sat straight on the couch, crossing his legs and pouting at Hyunjin.

"You want something, just tell me."

"I just wanted to know how you are, we haven't talked all trip here."

The taller's smile faltered a bit but Jisung barelly noticed.

"Yeah you were busy with your girlfriend."

"I'm sorry, man, you know I'll give you attention, we promised to go on a walk only the two of us as well.", he smiled. "Talk about stuff like we used to."

"I know, it's cool just a bit of a setback in my- our plans.", he sighed. "We have been talking about this trip for ages."

"I know, and we are here now!", Jisung smiled cutely, trying to get his bestfriend to smile along him instead of keeping that one that he knew was forced. "Chuu is here as well but she's cool, and we all like her a lot. She also won't be coming with us everywhere, there's stuff in our plans that she doesn't want to do, I'm all yours then."

Hyunjin sighed again, nodding and putting his hands up like he was surrendering.

"Okay, okay, as long as we get our plans done, and for the love of god do not make too much noise when you... you know...", he wiggled his eyebrows, watching Jisung's cheeks redden. "I'm right outside and would like to sleep.

"God, stop. You know we haven't yet.", he rolled his eyes with a smile. "But maybe-"

"Hotel, please book a hotel that day, I am begging you.", Hyunjin widened his eyes, pretending to cry and Jisung slapped his neck.

"Okay, okay, whatever. I'll do that. And I'll tell you about it after-"

"I certainly do not want to hear it, oh my god."

Jisung wheezed at his bestfriend's little puking show and slapped his arm again getting up and running around in the living room as he hurried away from him.

They didn't stop until Felix screamed that lunch was ready, nothing was more important to Hyunjin than food.

—————

"So this afternoon we'll be buying tickets to museums online and stuff, Eric told me we should go out at night, like every night, it's very animated, like sellers, and painters and musicians." Felix sighed. "Oh I love it here already!"

"Meanwhile I might sleep.", Hyunjin looked around at the couches, trying to chose which one looked the most comfortable so he could completely die there for the rest of the afternoon.

"Ah no, you, my friend, are coming with me to get ice cream!" Jisung pulled his hand, and the other three laughed, Felix already scribbling something down without even finishing his food completely. "We'll be back! Do you want something?"