15

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung's eyes fluttered open for the first time the next morning with the first rays of sun. He whined, burying his face strongly against Minho's neck, knowing the taller was awake by the way his hand moved against the youngest's bare back.

The covers were barely on their waists, the soft breeze causing Jisung's skin to dither.

"Morning.", the older's voice was soft, a calming whisper in the middle of the growing storm inside the younger's head. He whined again, trying to suppress that and get the best of the warm feeling of having the older pressed against him. "You're a baby.", he chuckled. "I need to go make us breakfast."

"How early is it?", the shorter mumbled, not daring to open his eyes as Minho carefully pulled a few strands of hair away from his face.

"9am"

"Oh, god, go to sleep."

The brown haired rolled his eyes, nodding and moving around a bit to get comfortable. He smiled as Jisung nuzzled his nose against his neck and gently kissed his forehead.

The smaller smiled at the gesture, unable to keep his heart from jumping at the speed of light. He sighed, letting the feeling of safety get control of him, safety like he had never felt before. Minho's hand made it's way to pull the covers closer to them, covering their whole bodies and then settled on his hair again.

The second time Jisung opened his eyes there was nothing but cold next to him. The sun was clearly brighter, so a few hours should have gone by. Minho's improvised bed was empty besides Jisung's naked body, and he sighed, moving away from the wall and trying to sit down without hissing at the pain in his lower back.

His jaw fell as he looked around him. There was paint everywhere, not only on the canvas as before. There were splashes of paint on the walls, the floor, the covers, and all over the boy's body. The bigger canvas had some very specific marks, hands sliding down in tones of blue and pink, an orange mess that Jisung was sure his hair had made, a very suspicious mark looking like an ass...

He snorted at the sight, looking at his own body.

Covered in paint.

All I wanted was to paint you naked.

Jisung got up, finding his underwear and shorts in the middle of all that mess. His white shirt was not only filled with paint but also hard after it dried, just like his skin.

He slowly got down the stairs, fully aware that Chan lived there as well, not wanting to run into him, shirtless in his house, covered in paint, so he tried to not make any noise coming down.

That was until his phone ringed, and he ran so fast to take it out of his pocket that the poor device fell down the stairs.

"Are you okay? Oh.", Minho chuckled as he realized the phone was what fell. "At least you're awake. I was thinking you'd be asleep until Chan came back. Come. I'm making pancakes."

Jisung could only spot a smile before the older disappeared again into the kitchen, so he ran to pick up his phone, getting ready for the screaming he knew he would have to endure.

"Hey-"

"Where the fuck are you? Jisung I called you 15 times last night, you could have at least texted-"

"I stayed at Chan's.", he closed his eyes, hoping his lie would not be uncovered by the guy. "I was tired and forgot to warn you-"

"You got me worried sick."

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin. I promise to call next time."

"I swear to god if you don't I will go there myself and bring you back by your ear. Chuu called you a bunch of times too, she asked if you've eaten."

"I have. I will. I'll call her later, and you too."

A sigh on the other side of the line.

"Okay. When are you coming back?"

He walked into the kitchen, phone in hand, only to find Minho in the same situation as him. Shirtless, covered in paint as with a mess of a hair. Standing in front of the counter, cutting fruit into pieces and humming a melody he did not know.

"I don't know. Am I missing any plans?"

"Another museum. Chuu is going out with some friend she made because she's sick of museums."

"Sorry, I can go back now and we two can do something different-"

"It's fine. I'm leaving with Seungmin and Jeongin in a while, they said there's a really cool Music Store a few hours away that is totally worth it."

Jisung smiled a bit, both because of the news and because Minho turned around, moving closer and smiling back.

A second after there was a hand on his waist and a kiss pressed onto his forehead.

And that left Jisung breathless.

"O-okay. Have fun. I'll see you when you come back at night, then."

Hyunjin hung the phone up, after a quick goodbye, and the older leaned down to peck Jisung's lips.

"Morning."

"Again.", Jisung smiled. "Do you have a shirt I can use? Mine's a bit ruined."

"Why? It's not like you have anything to be shy.", Jisung slapped his chest, feeling his whole body shake with the vibrations fonte older's laughter. "Nothing i haven't seen before."

"Stop that! Oh my god, when is Chan coming back?"

"6pm.", he kissed his nose. "Pancakes?"

"Yes please!"

The rest of the morning went smoothly, Minho and Jisung talked like they new each other for years, laughing and kissing like they meant it.

They bathed, not together because of Jisung's pleads, they watched a movie, ordered lunch because they were lazy.

Everything was great, until it wasn't.

A simple message ruined everything for Jisung.

Hey, I heard you stayed at Chan's last night, I hope you had fun! I'll be out with Yves today but when we get back we could go out at night! Or not if you're tired :)

He read it over and over again, remembering the sweet girl that didn't even get mad at him not warning before staying out all night. The girl that had the brightest smile, the prettiest eyes.

His girlfriend.

He had his head on Minho's chest when he started crying, and the older simply held him like he held the world. He whispered into his ear, and he didn't ask why, he simply hugged him.

Jisung new he should have tried to get away from the hug, from that house, from him. But what was done was done and he could not change it. He could only feel safe there, so he chose to stay for a while longer.

He chose to stay until Chan was almost arriving.

He chose to hug the older as strongly as he had ever wanted to.

He chose to give Minho his phone and smile like a love sick puppy as the older wrote down his number.

He chose to kiss him one last time, like a lover kisses another before they part ways.

Minho smiled at him again, their hands slowly separating before finally letting go.

They both knew why Jisung had cried, event bough it had felt so right.

They both knew nothing would be the same, but none of them mattered.

Jisung could fell it in the way the breeze seemed calmer that day as he walked home, how he felt light even with all the weight of his actions crushing him down.

Minho could see it in his paintings, and in how the world seemed more colorful that day.

Paris had changed them, way more than they knew.

—————

I almost forgot someone slap me

Alexa play Flip That by Loona