10

♥️♥️♥️

"One week has gone by and we still have not stepped on the Eiffel Tower and I think that's very toxic of you guys."

"What did we even do?", Hyunjin's exasperated voice was followed by Felix's as they walked out of the park, trying to find a place to have lunch and plans for the afternoon.

"Lost my schedule. I gave it to Jisung for 5 minutes and now we don't have plans, and I can only redoo them at home at night!", Felix whined again, his boyfriend hand in hand with him, sunglasses on imply staring at the city ahead. "Homophobic bitch."

Jisung snorted, pulling Chuu a bit to him as he answered, as the girl seemed to get lost in details around her and go after them, forgetting she was with other people.

"You're annoying."

"Thank you."

"Are we choosing a place or what?", Changbin asked, turning slightly to check the taller's mood and squeezing his hand. "We can still get something done today. A museum or-"

"No.", Hyunjin and Jisung both spoke at the same time.

"We covered 3 museums in a quarter of this trip we can't do them all now!"

"You seriously hate museums that much?"

Jisung laughed at Hyunjin's eye roll.

"No, I don't want to go to a closed space today."

"Oh yes!" Chuu backed up, finally seeming to concentrate on the group. "It's such a good day and I was sick for two whole days! You know where we should go?", she smiled at the boys. "We should do the usual night walk but in the afternoon after lunch! Yves said it was really pretty to see the artists in the daylight and we could stay at home today at night and sleep!"

"We do need to sleep more.", Changbin said, nodding.

"You have enough sleep."

"Felix, I love you, but I woke up at 6am today to see a butterfly exhibition." Felix glared at the shorter, who sighed. "And I loved it, but we do need sleep. Jisung stayed with Chuu last night but we haven't stopped at home yet since we got here. We have another 3 weeks, babe."

The Australian grumbled something under his breath, and his shoulders fell.

"Alright alright, we do the walk now, I also want to check out the street art in the daylight anyway. Now let's chose what we are eating for lunch!"

"Here we go.", Hyunjin slapped his forehead as Felix kept talking.

"What do you guys feel like eating?"

Changbin hummed, turning around to the row of restaurants they had passed by.

"That one seemed to have good pizzas-"

"No, pizza again?"

Chuu giggled and held Jisung's hand stronger.

"I bet 10 minutes till they finally stop arguing."

Jisung rolled his eyes, mind half absent as the girl of his dreams felt like a ghost next to him.

"20, 25, who knows."

What was he doing with his life?

————-

The streets felt calmer in the daylight, less mysterious, like the river held more secrets when the moon was up in the sky. Boats filled with tourists filled the blue water, the bars closed, seemed to give the bridges more space to breathe in between, the sound of the accordion played by an old man close to them sweetened the walk of most of the couples in sight.